🧟 The walking dead / Fear the walking dead / Flight 462

Who was the person I met in the pub before the League Cup final then, he was certainly a lot less hairy than @pap

1 Like

That was an actor pap paid. :wink:

I mean, I paid… an actor I paid :smile:

3 Likes

Alright @Spudders.

Have they let you out of Winch again?

Or is it Broadmoor these days?

1 Like

Guantanamo Bay :smile:

1 Like

Fucking baghead!

1 Like

https://screenrant.com/walking-dead-princess-episode-backlash-wrong-explained

The latest episode was a Negan backstory which is actually interesting and worthwhile.

I was expecting a comment that Phil the Greek had risen and was taking out the rest of Buck Palace.

1 Like

So I’ve been catching up with Fear, which is having a good season this year and looking like it’s going to up the ante in terms of antagonists.

Last season was rather meandering and unsatisfactory in a lot of places, but Fear has kept its core, despite only having a few characters left from the early seasons.

Essentially, they’ve had the same ethos throughout. As soon as they had enough time to think, they formed communities and tried helping others.

The only essential difference is the challenges they face in doing that, or even on keeping on believing in doing that. There have genuinely been times that is could all have fallen apart, and that belief has been almost lost.

The new villains have just been introduced. They’re folk that live in underground bunkers and plan to close the door to the outside forever in a few weeks. They also believe they need to be able to eradicate everything topside before they do so.