⚽ 🔃 The Summer 2021 Transfer Thread

It was also entirely transparent. I can’t think that anyone wasn’t aware they were the same poster. Plus as you say, he was funny as fuck.

2 Likes

It was like Bob Carolgees and Spit the dog, only it was actually funny…

2 Likes

Ah, those halcyon days when Tarrant was funny… and Sally James :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

3 Likes

I must have missed all of this - probably banned/flouncing at the time.

2 Likes
1 Like

16 posts were merged into an existing topic: Ings Joins Villa, Apparently Unaware It Isn’t 1982

Wesley Fofana (Leicester CB) crocked himself tonight so just wait for the Vestergaard links to resurface.

It would be nice to sign another promising defender

1 Like

6’4” wrecking ball striker doesn’t really scream a Ralph type player to be honest.

That said I heard an interview with Ralph which said we may change the way we play to press from deeper in a bid to ship fewer goals.

Corrected it for you - no charge.

1 Like

What about the next window? :man_shrugging:t3:

Nothing new other than claims we are closing in on signing the other Armstrong

https://footballleagueworld.co.uk/exclusive-southampton-closing-in-on-deal-for-blackburn-man-as-danny-ings-replacement/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

Messi officially leaving Barcelona as they can’t cut their wage bill enough to register him even after his 50% pay drop - HCDAJFU? Offer him an ownership stake :wink:

3 Likes

Seriously wowzer.

1 Like

I’m sure Saints’ll give him a free try out for the season if he wants to keep his fitness up while someone else comes up with the cash to buy his services.

There must be a nice B&B in Marchwood by the training ground to put him up in if he’s strapped for a bob or two?

1 Like

If he wants to keep EU status, can put hi.up here & he can commute to training