⚽ :saints: The Summer 2019 Transfer Thread

Unless there is an International Moneyball Recognition Association ‘‘definition’’, I am not getting involved :speak_no_evil:

Brad was constantly stuffing his face in Oceans Eleven too so maybe there’s more to this than meets the eye.

Have we signed Adams yet?

No. Leave me alone, i’m sulking :frowning:
If we win consistently i’ll give it a go.

They’re cheating. Eating food gives a natural look to anyone(Ed Miliband apart).

1 Like

Yes, I noticed that in Oceans 11 as well. In the moneyball one, I kept getting niggled by it and my mrs kept saying I was imagining it. Then he strode across the set holding a chocolate bar or something while talking to the other main character, and mid-sentence literally stabbed himself in the gob with it. I don’t think he spent more than two minutes of that film not feeding his face, it was revolting to hear him permanently talking through a mouthful of food.

Rant over, have we signed anyone yet?

Can we get this back on track please? Chatting is all very well but there are no pics for me when you do…

All our targets are under 24 anyway…

and your point is?

4 Likes

This is who Ralph and Ross are all hot under the collar over at the moment.

1 Like

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11095/11750695/aston-villa-in-talks-to-sign-matt-targett-from-southampton

Our new boy Moussa Djenepo is playing for Mali against Tunisia at the moment…on Eurosport 2 HD

Nil nil at half time…just started the second half…our boy wearing number 19.

Mali 1 up after a goalie howler.

1 - 1 after a deflected free kick. Our boy substituted on 75 minutes after suffering a couple of crunching tackles.

:rofl: :rofl:

A bit on the low side?

Accidentally had shift lock on when they started typing the offer

1 Like

Need to shell out more of their promotion winnings there me thinks

Telegraph journo on Eastleigh’s Matt Targett.

2 Likes