⚽ The Summer 2018 Transfer Thread

:+1::+1::+1::+1:

Nope I don’t see any connection at all. No Siree.
Les even makes 2 million for Gao’s interest charges.

https://twitter.com/SouthamptonFC

Hmm Two Twitter links in one post doesn’t work then…

Yes, but this is an unituitive approach.
I should be able to work out how to do things on the forum without guidance or manuals. For this, I had to be told. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

The other thing you can do is reply to the post and then hit the Quote icon image

This will then quote the whole post that you are replying to…

This is likely to be information you’ll find hard to accept. I found how to “Quote” intuitively. Nobody told me how to do it…I just applied the “most likely” approach. :lou_lol:

Especially when I realised a lot of “shit for brains” people were already quoting on the site.

2 Likes

@lifeintheslowlane and @Bathsaint, Appreciate the community support but can we move this to the help thread please :+1::laughing:, stop other “youngsters” shaking their heads in disbelief…

Like this?

2 Likes

I guess so… :face_with_monocle:

Exciting times :-

1 Like

I assume a mountainous saints fan is having a meltdown because we are signing players before pre-season over on fiverweb?

1 Like

Blimey, this has come straight out of left field. Does this mean McCarthy is stalling on a new deal and we are cashing in or is Fraser off?

Either way a £15m fee, for a club of our stature, suggests first choice not second.

Blimey.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-5892039/Southampton-chasing-15m-deal-Manchester-City-keeper-Angus-Gunn.html

bye Dusan, you will be missed, not fondly, but missed nonetheless…

I must say how refreshing I find it not selling to a Premier League rival. When he was good he was REALLY GOOD. When he was wank he was proper wank. More often than not you had to check he was actually on the pitch. But he gave us some times so I wish him well. Good luck and all the best Dusan.

4 Likes

Fuck sake, it’s all going at Southampton this summer isn’t it, maybe they’ve learnt from the last couple of seasons of malaise…

I guess that kind of answers my question above about McCarthy. Presumably the big lump (Forster) will be moved on if our interest in the City lad in anything more than paper bullshit.

P.S - @BTripz have we somehow managed to privatise this thread? :thinking:

Since I wielded my new found mod powers people are scared to post here. Don’t be people, I have learnt my lesson, it won’t happen again

Fiverweb is amazing.
Ranting that we need to sign a winger as well as Elyounoussi because we are selling Tadic.
Despite the fact that we still have Boufal, Redmond and Sims on our books at the moment…

(And of course JWP and (at the moment) Sam McQueen