The Sotonians Experience: Site Feedback

:lou_sunglasses:

Which one of us is not taking it seriously again?

I only asked if somebody could change Chutney Ferrets name to Big Tit

3 Likes

As I have been told the soviet is what you make it, I make it renaming Chuts to big titz.

As an aside from @pap baiting, the joke with “why the big pause” pre-punchline is one of my all time favourites…

I wish to protest at Chuts being tagged a big tit… this #soviettagfuckupgate is the most entertaining thing on here. Feed the controversy I say

1 Like

I am seriously not pap baiting Bob. I want to avoid being told you did fuck all as a Soviet. Why do you think asking what people would like the soviet to do is pap baiting?

I remember back in time in some thread ( I can’t find in the search function) did say what it would involve. Always good to have clear boundaries and instructions so people can get on with whatever it is they are meant to do.

My suggestion is a better search function. Or we all get better memories (for some reason my phone wanted to turn that to men - obvs another story there).

Another suggestion… less Breixt talk.

3 Likes

I’ll commit to coming up with roles and responsibilities for The Soviet.

There’s lots of stuff I think needs to be done right now, as well as loads more once @pap delivers The Matrix.

And once we’ve got The Matrix, everything will be fine. What could…

once we’ve got The Matrix, everything will be fine. What could…And

we’ve got The Matrix, everything will be fine. What could…And once

got The Matrix, everything will be fine. What could…And once we’ve

The Matrix, everything will be fine. What could…And once we’ve got

Matrix, everything will be fine. What could…And once we’ve got The

everything will be fine. What could…And once we’ve got The Matrix

will be fine. What could…And once we’ve got The Matrix, everything

be fine. What could…And once we’ve got The Matrix, everything will

fine. What could…And once we’ve got The Matrix, everything will be

What could…And once we’ve got The Matrix, everything will be fine.

could…And once we’ve got The Matrix, everything will be fine. What

…And once we’ve got The Matrix, everything will be fine. What could…

Give me a week or so to knock something up and run it by the other three narcissistic power-hungry cunts.

8 Likes

This is why I love Sotonians…

But jeez, anyone outside looking in are going to be confused - or think there’s some weird social experiment going on…

:lou_lol:

5 Likes

I am not an experiment but I am being worked on :lou_lol:

2 Likes

Three Men and a Bear enter a bar

Three Men and a Bear : “What you got for us, landlord?”

Landlord : “Bitter.”

Three Men and a Bear : “Just bitter?”

Landlord : “Aye, just bitter.”

Three Men and a Bear : “You got any crisps?”

Landlord : “No, but I keep some nuts in the cellar.”

Three Men and a Bear : “Dry roasted?”

Landlord : “Aye, Goat and Bletch.”

Three Men and a Bear : “You got a Champagne Bar for the Bear?”

Landlord : “No, I haven’t got a Champagne Bar for the Bear – perhaps sirs have missed the fact that we’ve been living in an occupied country called Vichy Britain for the past 44 years.”

Three Men and a Bear : “We see.”

Landlord : “No, ‘Vee she.’ … Now, are you collaborating cunts gonna order, or what?”

10 Likes

I’ve got a real life mate like you.

Doesn’t say much. Worth listening to what he says when he does.

(Surreptiously puts one of Mick Hucknall’s filthy ginger pubes* in @halo-stickman 's pint as he swoons in wave of approbation)

* bletch insisted we put in a bid for a block lot on eBay.

2 Likes

The first Matrix I designed was quite naturally perfect, it was a work of art, flawless, sublime. A triumph equalled only by its monumental failure. The inevitability of its doom is apparent to me now as a consequence of the imperfection inherent in every human being.

Thus, I redesigned it based on your history to more accurately reflect the varying grotesqueries of your nature. However, I was again frustrated by failure. I have since come to understand that the answer eluded me because it required a lesser mind, or perhaps a mind less bound by the parameters of perfection.

Thus, the answer was stumbled upon by another, an intuitive program, initially created to investigate certain aspects of the human psyche. If I am the father of the Matrix, @saintbletch would undoubtedly be its mother

2 Likes

No! No! I’m not going to wear a shirt like that!

As Short Round might have said in Indiana Bletch and the Portents of Doom

bletch no lie. you will have things to do.

And we’re going to have some big things to discuss regarding site direction. That bastard is more ambitious than I am.

Good moaning. I don’t want to worry you but our furry friend as just run off with the fallen Madonna with the big boobies.

I suggested the same for a search function. The only reply I got was Gboy saying there should be a punishment room for soviets with bad ideas. This reply was liked by Pap so I wouldn’t hold your breath on it happening. Hopefully, you will have more luck with the Brexit request.

I don’t think it was the search function that was decryed as a bad idea. I think it was more the pap-based rules you were looking to introduce.

Search is not as great as it could be. I can look at implementing a full text function as a stop-gap measure, but we will shortly be discussing a more wholesale makeover, which will incorporate a huge number of improvements, including search. This is something we can bring to fruition within months.

I don’t want to put pressure on el bletcherino or the Soviet, but he’s done so much of the up-front work that I wouldn’t see it being any longer than 3 months.

1 Like

@pap should we be scared??

1 Like