🐦 📰 The :saints: Social Media thread

Bastard :grin::grin::grin:

2 Likes

If there’s any truth in this, Ralph is living on borrowed time.
Perhaps waiting until the situation is desperate gives the owners a better reason for replacing the manager without too much compensation.
Sorry to Ralph’s supporters out there, but I am now firmly in the “he should go” camp.
I might be wrong, but I have felt for some time that the squad was better than the results being achieved.
The playing out of position, weird tactics and team selections, ,strange/too late substitutions, and buying players that do not get picked for match day squad until they have been here over a year always struck me as inexplicable.

I still struggle to believe anything the fucking Daily Mail tells me. Especially from their North East correspondant.
Suspect this comes from people who left/sacked in the summer. No direct quotes. Diana is still alive.

3 Likes

Yep ditto. Bullshit

1 Like

Oh, ffs, no…it was bad enough the first time she died :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

As it has often been said, players who are chosen to play…no problem.
Players who aren’t chosen…players have lost respect for the manager.
In any first team squad some will not be happy…tabloid fodder for the lazy journalist.

I don’t think there has every been a Saints manager, at some point in their stay who hasn’t had a Fail story about them “losing the respect of the payers.” :lou_facepalm_2:

1 Like

Freudian slip there mate :+1::+1::money_mouth_face::smile::smile:

1 Like

What the “L”…it’s my aptop keyboard. I have to jab the “L” extra hard to get it to work. :lou_eyes_to_sky:

1 Like

Player who is too shit to be picked complains manager is shit for not picking him

5 Likes

Charlie Austin Syndrome.

3 Likes

Maybe they could make a promotion push with Lis, Walcott, Redmond and Diallo in their ranks…

What do they mean, “winger”? He’s a left-back, surely. :thinking::smile:

Ketchup makes Full Germany squad

3 Likes

Another 10 million on his resale value😀

5 Likes

27 first team appearances. Kid is insanely good

3 Likes

Sam McQueen back at the club :clap::clap:

7 Likes

Some people just don’t get it