🐦 📰 The :saints: Social Media thread

1 Like
2 Likes

If you hate yourself enough to watch, our latest preseason game is being streamed on the official site.

Halftime 0-0 and none of the newbies are playing.

Smallbone and Diallo both hitting the woodwork when really they should have at least hit the target.

Apparently Tella has not been working on either his first or last touch over the summer. Doesn’t matter how much you try and force it, he will not be a meaningful option up front for us.

Diamond Edwards looks pretty handy but Thierry Small has been not so great.

Lyanco has been repeatedly trying long diagonals and repeatedly finding their goalkeeper or the touch line.

1 Like

Have been watching 2nd half. Loads of possession. A few half chances. Djenepo and Armstrong should have put in two.

Sound familiar?

Adam Armstrong misses a penalty. That should help his confidence.

2 Likes

Poor penalty, too.

…plus Ralph’s son is on now. :thinking: First game apparently, he’s been out injured for ages.

Even Stuey looking apathetic now.

Finishes 0-0.

There are some players stealing a living at the moment.

Adam Armstrong was almost always offside. The only time he wasn’t was when stepping up to miss the penalty.

Djenepo is going to start the season at left wing back, I just know it :man_facepalming:

There’s definitely a player in Lavia and he plays more mature than his age.

Aribo did nothing of note.

I know it’s only preseason but on that showing JWP is going to need to score a LOT of free kicks next season! :woozy_face:

4 Likes

Even the club are desperately asking our strikers for goals on social media now.

Interesting YouTube clip about Ronaldo.

Edit, meant to put this on a different thread, can’t be arsed to move it :expressionless::smile:

1 Like

has he heard of Fabrice Fernandez?

3 Likes
3 Likes

I’ll give him a “like” until we know otherwise.

Explains a lot

Bollocks to safe standing I am getting a comfy seat on the half way line when I can get to my next game.

3 Likes

Tbf my sofa and beer fridge works for me - No hassle getting there in time for kick-off, no queuing for retail & beverage opportunities pre game and at halftime, but more importantly no dejected trip home after the inevitable disappointment.

Win, win :+1:

5 Likes