šŸ¦ šŸ“° The :saints: Social Media thread

Have been watching 2nd half. Loads of possession. A few half chances. Djenepo and Armstrong should have put in two.

Sound familiar?

Adam Armstrong misses a penalty. That should help his confidence.

2 Likes

Poor penalty, too.

ā€¦plus Ralphā€™s son is on now. :thinking: First game apparently, heā€™s been out injured for ages.

Even Stuey looking apathetic now.

Finishes 0-0.

There are some players stealing a living at the moment.

Adam Armstrong was almost always offside. The only time he wasnā€™t was when stepping up to miss the penalty.

Djenepo is going to start the season at left wing back, I just know it :man_facepalming:

Thereā€™s definitely a player in Lavia and he plays more mature than his age.

Aribo did nothing of note.

I know itā€™s only preseason but on that showing JWP is going to need to score a LOT of free kicks next season! :woozy_face:

4 Likes

Even the club are desperately asking our strikers for goals on social media now.

Interesting YouTube clip about Ronaldo.

Edit, meant to put this on a different thread, canā€™t be arsed to move it :expressionless::smile:

1 Like

has he heard of Fabrice Fernandez?

3 Likes
3 Likes

Iā€™ll give him a ā€œlikeā€ until we know otherwise.

Explains a lot

Bollocks to safe standing I am getting a comfy seat on the half way line when I can get to my next game.

3 Likes

Tbf my sofa and beer fridge works for me - No hassle getting there in time for kick-off, no queuing for retail & beverage opportunities pre game and at halftime, but more importantly no dejected trip home after the inevitable disappointment.

Win, win :+1:

5 Likes

Bastard :grin::grin::grin:

2 Likes

If thereā€™s any truth in this, Ralph is living on borrowed time.
Perhaps waiting until the situation is desperate gives the owners a better reason for replacing the manager without too much compensation.
Sorry to Ralphā€™s supporters out there, but I am now firmly in the ā€œhe should goā€ camp.
I might be wrong, but I have felt for some time that the squad was better than the results being achieved.
The playing out of position, weird tactics and team selections, ,strange/too late substitutions, and buying players that do not get picked for match day squad until they have been here over a year always struck me as inexplicable.

I still struggle to believe anything the fucking Daily Mail tells me. Especially from their North East correspondant.
Suspect this comes from people who left/sacked in the summer. No direct quotes. Diana is still alive.

3 Likes