The slippery Chelski slope to feeling blue, can we Bridge the gap

Austin? The man has lost it.

I reckon his comments about being mentally prepared and ready were aimed at VVD who has made mistakes you eouldnt expect of someone of his standard.

Personally, I don’t like the look of that team. Fingers crossed…again.

1 Like

Doesn’t suit this counter attacking system imho.

1 Like

Ray fucking Charles doesn’t like the look of that shitting team.

I would have had Boufal instead of Redmond but otherwise it’s pretty much what I would have picked.

One thinks you’ve been on his pipe if you think we can counter attack with that team, Redmond is our outlet? That says it all, Jesus wept.

Our problem will be containing Hazard, Pedro and Willian. They were all excellent against huddersfield.

Need big games from Bert Rand and See-Saws too to push back Moses and Azpilicueta/Alonso.

3 at the back Bazza. The wingbacks will be the preferred outlet. Do you watch football?

So the wingbacks are going to counter attack? The ball will be given to Redmond from deep to him for run onto, the wingbacks may dovetail but they’re primarily be a bank of 5 not 3, yes I watch football, can play an average level, lets see how the game turns out and where the players are, in simpleton terms ball will be passed quickly for Redmond to run along the byline to cross into Gabbiadini as opposed to Austin as he is faster, the major stumbling block is that route can be nullifed by man marking and by the fact Redmond is 99% of the time absolute shit.

90% I reckon.

What would have been your preferred line-up Bazza?

Sementics but you don’t disagree with what I have written so we’ve some progress?

Well our best players for a start, don’t get me wrong we’d lose anyway but him trying to make a point of himself being strong will make him look a bellend, if we get hammered people will say why not field the strongest team and if we lose 0-1 people say if we played our strongest team we may have got a point, it stinks of selfishness and ego.

Any idiot can criticise. But as you hate that line up what is your solution?

I disagree that MP has been smoking crack as I have pointed out that I would have picked a similar side. I haven’t been smoking crack either.

I agree that Redmond will be expected to pick up clearances/provide an outlet to help us regain our shape and get us forward.

I agree he is pretty shit. As i"ve said, I would have picked Boufal.

I will be surprised if Rdmond gets to the byline and pulls it back for Gabbiadini once in this game.

Ahhh thats true they can, my solution would be to buy better players, we don’t have a DeLorean but I’d like one hun so we have to suck it up be honest and say the board has fucked up again by going on the cheap, Liebherr has sold to her mate and her mate couldn’t give a shite about football and we’ve heard more from Elvis than we have that consortium, its a shitshow and thats all there to it.

So would I as he is shit.

Mo Pe. Got to admire his guts on this. If we lose heavily he will get slaughtered. Mind you after Leicester result he had to do something.