The Slightly Belated 2016 Sotonians Awards

Give me a couple of minutes and I’ll make your thread sticky.

1 Like

Too late

Whatever bletch does, I’m bunging in some stats based ones too.

?

Originally posted by @PhilippineSaint

Originally posted by @pap

Whatever bletch does, I’m bunging in some stats based ones too.

?

Pap willdo the boring ones…

Most upvotes - Pap +1000 points

Most Posts in year - Pap +1000 points

Most upvotes for a single post - Pap +500 Points

Most bollocks smeared -Pap :lou_is_a_flirt: +2pts

Most downvotes… (not tobe confused with biggest or most complete cunt, as being a big complete cunt on papworldsotsweb is a fucking badge of honour - I wear mine with pride)

5 Likes

You clearly have no memory of last year. I topped the points chart but excluded myself from major gongs, just as I will this year.

Haha - nah memory is fine, but did not expect a bite! :lou_wink_2:

1 Like

C’mon peeps, I know you all hate me, but someone at least vote for me in something…

We don’t hate you Btripz just thought you had gone into the witness protection program and wouldn’t be able to collect your trophy anyway.

1 Like

Shut your yap and wait for the “Cunt of the Year” result.

4 Likes

This is dog eat dog, Big Whinging Bob.

You want to be in an egg and spoon race where everyone wins a prize? What value would that have?

Let’s face it Big Clumsy Bob, you’ve dropped the egg.

Some of us are artists, some of you are artisans.

In the words of the great Esther Rantzen, “That’s life”.

My best advice would be to register another Gmail account and vote for yourself in every category.

Or, that £50 bribe offer is still on the table.

Next year perhaps you should nominate a category that you are the only feasible winner.

Something like, “Who is most likely to get zero votes in every other category?”, should do the trick.

4 Likes

Hasn’t Chutters already got that one sewn up?

4 Likes

Maybe “Most overlooked IT expert who has offered his services”??

1 Like

OK, OK.

Enough of the whinging.

I wasn’t going to do this, I wanted the people to decide every vote* but, moved by your whinging and inspired by other Lifetime Achievement Awards as well as the bit in Strictly where the judges watch all the dancers on the floor at the same time and get to fix the results because nobody can dispute what they say they’ve seen, I’ll introduce a Moderator’s Poster of the Year Award.

Still £50 though.

*Before I massage the results to be in line with the dogmatic editorial policy of His papship.

1 Like

Were we allowed to vote for ourselves then? My head was spinning from the effort of recovering a dormant google account, so I probably voted for all the wrong people. (i.e not Beltch)

What did happen on June 23rd? Was that when Iceland fucked us over?

Originally posted by @Lets-B-Drinking

Were we allowed to vote for ourselves then? My head was spinning from the effort of recovering a dormant google account, so I probably voted for all the wrong people. (i.e not Beltch)

What did happen on June 23rd? Was that when Iceland fucked us over?

At least you’re still (jointly) winning the Can’t Quote, Don’t Care category.

PS you accidentally spelled my name Beltch instead of Bletch

" pap Fletch" is the latest vote in the best moderator that rhymes with Wretch category.

Hilarious.

1 Like

Pap Feltch would have seemed appropriate

2 Likes

Last 4 seasons - When it comes to finely tuned cuntishness, I am the Ronaldo of Papsweb, although Fatso, is like our Messi

oi! Fuck of!

5 Likes