The sanctity of life

Considering we all are a bit miffed at the teams performance against Leicester, I think now is a good time to share this tale.

This was me Sunday evening

Luckily I only have a couple of bruises and a dented ego but let me tell you this, go hug your loved ones and tell them how much they mean to you as you never know when that last conversation with them will be.

Fuck Bill Shankly in his grave, life is way more important than anything, especially a group of spoilt brats kicking around a lump of plastic rubbing their wealth in our faces.

Love you all and if you can, stay sweet, stay real and stay alive. For dreams are real and life is precious.

See you all sometime, somewhere
Oz

7 Likes

Fucking hell, thank christ you are ok and managed to walk away with no more than bruises. Puts things into perspective really, when you think about it. All the best, and go safe.

4 Likes

Cheers mate, was a bit harrowing as you can imagine. May your songs always be sung

2 Likes

Oof. Bullet dodged there mate, glad you walked away from it :open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth:

1 Like

Cheers mate. Wasn’t my time to die

1 Like

The Grim Reaper will just have to gnash his teeth and wait… :grin::grin::+1:

1 Like

All the best!

1 Like

That’s gonna take a bit of T-Cut.
Glad you’re ok OSD.

4 Likes

Cheers mate

Yes, everyone has told me to buy a lottery ticket. I’m the richest guy alive, even without the money

3 Likes

Wow, what a first topic to alight on, after walking through the dark tunnel.
Feel a bit emosh already. Like Goatboy’s T-Cut remark.

8 Likes

Welcome TSIW! :grin:

1 Like

Probably unwise to mention dark tunnels on a thread about crashed cars, unless you were driving the white Fiat Uno… :sunglasses::grin:

Welcome, from a fellow swf refugee. I gave up on it over a year ago myself, this site is far better. Full of cunts, but far better.

1 Like

Oh heck, yes, what a crass phrase to have used. Apologies to Mr Oz, I meant no inference.

So this is where you all went? It’s like chatting at a party and one of you goes to the bar and you assume they are getting the drinks in. Then they don’t come back. I’d heard rumours Pap had been shown a red card, no-one knew why. Now I see the old chat group, Bucks_Saint, Scotty and a few we tried to ignore are all over here. There was a lady, what was her name? Used to talk about meeting up in London. Memories eh.

Coxford Lou?

She stopped posting on here a while back and has a fledgling music career kicking off these days

This was the final straw.

Although to be honest I’d been on the ban path for a while. Surprised they kept me around as long as they did :smiley:

1 Like

A riot was had by all…

You had to be there, Baz. You’d already been booted for your role in reporting Lallana’s house hunting in Woolton :smiley:

I’m still smarting for that snide, pure vendetta, some of the whoppers on here are a bit like that to a lesser degree, they feign their love and wit on my entries via going all holier than thou and being all obtuse.

So by that Elton has to stay on the ivories and not get on Facey for a bit of goss?