The sanctity of life

Considering we all are a bit miffed at the teams performance against Leicester, I think now is a good time to share this tale.

This was me Sunday evening

Luckily I only have a couple of bruises and a dented ego but let me tell you this, go hug your loved ones and tell them how much they mean to you as you never know when that last conversation with them will be.

Fuck Bill Shankly in his grave, life is way more important than anything, especially a group of spoilt brats kicking around a lump of plastic rubbing their wealth in our faces.

Love you all and if you can, stay sweet, stay real and stay alive. For dreams are real and life is precious.

See you all sometime, somewhere
Oz

6 Likes

Fucking hell, thank christ you are ok and managed to walk away with no more than bruises. Puts things into perspective really, when you think about it. All the best, and go safe.

3 Likes

Cheers mate, was a bit harrowing as you can imagine. May your songs always be sung

2 Likes

Oof. Bullet dodged there mate, glad you walked away from it :open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth:

1 Like

Cheers mate. Wasn’t my time to die

1 Like

The Grim Reaper will just have to gnash his teeth and wait… :grin::grin::+1:

1 Like

All the best!

1 Like

That’s gonna take a bit of T-Cut.
Glad you’re ok OSD.

4 Likes

Cheers mate

Yes, everyone has told me to buy a lottery ticket. I’m the richest guy alive, even without the money

3 Likes