The Saints versus Man - you up for a beer?

Is it too early to grace this category, so long neglected, with a post for the new season? I say not, and I think I can speak for the entire forum (in a very humble way) when I say this.

First home game of the season, somewhat annoying Sunday 2pm kick off on the 22nd August. Pubs open at midday, so we get a reasonable chance for a couple of pre-match beers (or ciders, or other perverse choices).

Time? Speaks for itself. Venue? I’m thinking Rockstone, as it has a fine Sotonians history. Any alternative venue suggestions are most welcome.

2 Likes

I am unavailable for selection that weekend. 60 th birthday party. Not mine cheeky.

2 Likes

Midday?

I’ll be festering in my pit.

I’m sure amid all of the spamming of fixtures by @BTripz I’m sure I saw it as being on Sky (got to use up the credit they gave when I complained about a game being advertised and not shown on NowTV)

Soz.

Short legs, Mrs SCD and I will be in Devon that week enjoying a period of Covid catching amongst the Great Unwashed UK Citizens … can’t wait to get back to the hallowed turf though. COYR

1 Like