:saints: The Saints Summer Prediction Thread

Too many hand bags going on there tbf

1 Like

Or maybe notā€¦
Wang Jian has passed away after a fall in France.

Or it maybe another Wang Jianā€¦
Whatever.
In that case bad news for Golf as they (HNA) were big sponsors

I am told it is that Wang. Yet some of the facts like age etc donā€™t tally between the Reuters report & Wiki fr example.
While there ā€œmay wellā€ have been games being played behind the scenes by him and NC, the rumours are that Gao is still not meeting his obligations and we are running from cash flow.
Might even have implications for FIFA IF it is the same Jian as Wanda are now one of their main sponsors.

Only rumours and not substantiated at the moment

If I was on fiverweb, I could start a real rant.

Spurs have installed Dyson Airblades in their toilets at their new Stadium

And as for their cateringā€¦

Any news on the upgrade of the SMS facilities that Gao was paying for this summer?
Apart from removing the (only 2 years old) LED Floodlights?

Jeez weā€™ve seen what decadent pampered players produce on-fieldā€¦WTF are pampered decadent fans going to produce? :lou_facepalm_2:

2 Likes

If I am honest, the best put down line would beā€¦
Yes, but have you ever seen a public restroom in a Multi-Storey Car Park in Dubai?

:roll_eyes:

Wow, this is quite depressing! Our most notable ā€˜strengthā€™ is that we didnā€™t concede many penaltiesā€¦ Jesus wept.

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11095/11443559/premier-league-clubs8217-biggest-strengths-revealed

Southampton

Spot-on Saints

Despite battling relegation for most of the previous campaign, the struggling south coast club actually only conceded one goal from a penalty during the whole season - the joint fewest number in the entire top flight.

There were very few positives that I noticed during the season and I was looking carefully.

4 Likes

Thatā€™s because our shite defenders canā€™t get close enough to the oppositionā€™s strikers to foul them

7 Likes
2 Likes

In a team that will supply the ball to him early heā€™ll get goals.
Thatā€™s not to say we donā€™t need a more physical type of strikerā€¦still hoping.

1 Like

Bit too ā€˜Bournemouthā€™ for my taste.

5 Likes

Yoshida, JWP and Austin staying then?

Yeah. Also it looks like they just washed the home shirt with a red woolly jumper.

1 Like
1 Like

Thatā€™s a good summary of things. Theyā€™re being optimistic with 12th though. Iā€™ll go 14th or 15th.

We got Brighton in the League cup. Away. 27th August.

1 Like

Hughes says that theyā€™re discouraging loan bids for Gallagher. Sam wants to compete for a first team place. Forster could be going abroadā€¦ still being linked to Turkey. Hughes says Fraser is not averse to a move abroad.