The Pap and Intiniki Schooldays Reminiscences Thread 😁

Yes you were right, I don’t think we’ll see a trilogy on this one :lou_wink_2:

Errmm maybe in school. Pap and I were prefects. In the last year I got 100% attendance.

Didn’t do well in college, my A-level marks were appalling. My attendance dropped. Some re-takes and a few extra GCSEs later I managed to get into Uni and just about passed that. Anyway somehow got a Masters in 2012 but do leave things to last minute. Just not Ebay sales.

She doesn’t seem the type. What was her eBay crime?

Oi, I was House Captain thank you very much.

To be fair, I probably wouldn’t have got it if Lee had cuffed less people up in the fourth year.

I still marvel that only 2 girls in our house in that year were deemed ok to be prefects. There were a lot less girls but still.

You do remember the girls in our house, don’t you?

Don’t get me wrong - I got on with a lot of them. Some caused a lot of trouble though. The others were just too meek at the time.

Absolutely do remember them all. Well definitely my class and a few in yours. What a bunch.

Judging by this thread and other comments over the years, you two should be banged up in chokey on a whole of life tariff :roll_eyes::wink:

1 Like

We’re halfway there, with Pap stuck in Liverpool :+1::+1::grin:

2 Likes

@Intiniki was my best prefect. She didn’t give a fuck about being popular. She gave a fuck about NON-PREFECTS USING THE EAST CORRIDOR.

And she was right to do so :slight_smile:

But you were house captain weren’t you. Did that confer prefect privileges, or did she have an abuse of power & break the rules? :scream:

Not really, but I was joint head of the prefects. One of my best mates, and the other girl, was the other captain.

I think I was probably the naughtiest house captain in the school’s history. I was very good at keeping my mischievous ways under wraps from the oldies.

2 Likes

Join the club. The prefect room at Noadswood when I was there had more non-prefects than prefects there at breaks.

It had two doors one opened near the staff room and the other a corridor/staircase the other way.

The noise of the room emptying if one of the teachers walked towards the room was deafening :joy:

@WorzelScummage may be able to add some modern colour.