The Other Place

Bloody quoting here is complicated. Has a PDF guide been created to help?

i came for positivity but canā€™t see much football talk.

promotion points?

Football talk? No on on here knows a thing about football so if you can share what the off side rule is will be great for starters!

6 Likes

Originally posted by @Whelk

Bloody quoting here is complicated. Has a PDF guide been created to help?

i came for positivity but canā€™t see much football talk.

promotion points?

Whelk, you fucking dry lunch. How goes it?

1 Like

Good Pap thanks. Canā€™t say it is a permanent move but SW a bit desperate now as not won in 3.

manager and Les incompetent

selling club doesnā€™t do enough to keep players

formation is fcked

every other club doing betterā€¦

Above is repeated ad nauseum and permeates through every thread and of course multiple new ones created to have same rant. Even some old trolls returned.

probably nothing has changed but gets a bit boring insulting the same old cunts;-)

this place seems to be doin ok.

1 Like

I read SaintsWeb usually on a daily basis but havenā€™t posted in months and months - everyone on there seems to be going completely fucking mental. Seems like all the normal(ish) people have deserted the place to leave the ā€œregularsā€ there to constantly take chunks out of each other. Hilarious stuff.

I wonder who Batman will start calling shyt in every post-match thread now that Pelle has goneā€¦hmmm.

1 Like

Originally posted by @Whelk

Good Pap thanks. Canā€™t say it is a permanent move but SW a bit desperate now as not won in 3.

manager and Les incompetent

selling club doesnā€™t do enough to keep players

formation is fcked

every other club doing betterā€¦

Above is repeated ad nauseum and permeates through every thread and of course multiple new ones created to have same rant. Even some old trolls returned.

probably nothing has changed but gets a bit boring insulting the same old cunts;-)

this place seems to be doin ok.

Youā€™re welcome anytime mate, and I donā€™t mind cross-posters either (bletch used to be a right bastard to anyone caught posting on TSW).

Weā€™re getting better at the football coverage, and frankly, I donā€™t think we get as wound up about it as they do. Barry gets upset at times, bless him.

Just treat us as your bit on the side for now*.

* the one you respect :lou_wink_2:

Better class of Jew hating sexual predator over here whelk*

*this may be false.

Better pap?

1 Like

I love this thread.

Itā€™s Sotonians at its self-congratulating and self-unaware back-slappingly best.

10 Likes

Iā€™m sure Iā€™ve read somewhere that football grounds are filled with many people with a variety of mental health issues, particularly depression.

When I used to go to regularly and stand in the Milton Road road end, Iā€™d gaze enviously at the riotous Archers fans while around me stood a lot of middle aged blokes who were basically expressing their insecurities through the medium of moaning and whinging at the players. Theyā€™d be pockets of 3 or 4 who would just egg each other on with negative shit coming out of their mouths, all fucking game. I look back through the perspective of experience and time and think that this was probably beneficial for them.

At the time, I was just annoyed and really wanted to hit them. When I think about it, I can still feel the anger returning. I hated them. Really hated them and it makes me upset and furious even now. I havenā€™t got over it to be honest.

I presume the actual individuals have passed on now, but itā€™s clear their progeny carries on the tradition. Iā€™m quite glad I rarely go to games nowadays.

HATE THESE PEOPLE!!!

5 Likes

Yes, marginally.

I think this will help moving forward.

9 Likes

Ah, I remember those days so well. But I had friends with season tickets under the stands, and others who stood in the Archers, and they all said the same shit happened there as well. And there never seems to be any shortage of arseholes gobbing off about how shit this player or that player is (or indeed how we should be sacking the manager after all of three league games) near where I now sit in the Kingsland.

Iā€™m a very calm, peaceable and good-natured individual (and anyone who says Iā€™m not gets their fucking tongue nailed to a door) but I, too, want to harm these people.

8 Likes

I was a lost cause on the other place site :kiss:

but since coming over to sotonians and with continued medication :confused:

my psychiatrist commented recently that she saw a vast improvement :laughing:

COYS :laughing: :laughing: :cool:

5 Likes

Now, IF you had followed my advice and become a fan of Lucifer, THEN you could have changed to a new Spy shit Psike shit Psychetrist sod it Shrink

(IF I could get an image to post that is)

1 Like

Originally posted by @saintbletch

I love this thread.

Itā€™s Sotonians at its self-congratulating and self-unaware back-slappingly best.

Officially, I hate this thread. Itā€™s sad. Weā€™re our own thing now. Thereā€™s enough to do and talk about here, without worrying about theyā€™re up to.

Unofficially, I fucking love it. Spent a lot of time over on TSW back in the day, and Iā€™d be lying if I said I didnā€™t enjoy it. TSW was also the first forum I spent serious time on. I learned a lot there about arguing, the meme stuff started during my time there (originally just to get around swear filters) and we ended up getting this place out of it.

That all said, while Iā€™ve some memorable interactions, I donā€™t miss many of their exclusive posters. MLG was the last TSWer that people asked me to go get for this place. Donā€™t get me wrong; thereā€™s plenty of people itā€™d be cool to see more of, but I ainā€™t chasing them no more.

I _am _too proud to beg. Besides, some of them are probably here already and keeping schtum.

1 Like

Thereā€™s nothing wrong about TSW that a cull of cunts* wonā€™t fix.

They have a few over there marauding about like frothing-at-the-mouth badgers, spreading TB and gloom via ignorance.

*surely there has to be a punk band called Cull of Cunts?

4 Likes

Originally posted by @Rallyboy

Thereā€™s nothing wrong about TSW that a cull of cunts* wonā€™t fix.

They have a few over there marauding about like frothing-at-the-mouth badgers, spreading TB and gloom via ignorance.

*surely there has to be a punk band called Cull of Cunts?

Thereā€™s a punk band called Fucked Up that I actually listen to.

Hereā€™s a list of heavy metal bands they canā€™t call out on the radio.

Cuntsaw would seem to be the closest fit.

Works even better when you say it out loud.

1 Like

Liking the sound of Goatwhore.

9 Likes

Whelk

Itā€™s probably easier if you consider this site as the home for the terminally bewildered rather than a football forum - some of us are able to wet our beds without Saints playing shit.

:lou_wink:

7 Likes

Originally posted by @Goatboy

Liking the sound of Goatwhore.

Dream gigā€¦Goatwhore and Ferret Funnelā€¦

4 Likes