The OFFICIAL 2018 Grandee name change thread - **VOTING closes at 1030am ***

Maybe a little too subtle for most on here

How about something that boosts his ego…and then slaps him down again, like
“Six-pack x 3”

It doesnt matter of the three names he chooses I will get to decide which it is unless you wasters can stay awake all night.
@Polski_Filip may have a say but even he is a iightweight at these events.

2 Likes

NB Betfair has been good to me over the world cup :smile:

1 Like

We all love PS’s ability to spend loads for Charity… the rest of us just need to make sure we all vote for one he is not so keen on to get in loads of charity cash :wink:

1 Like

And I can accept that position

But your name is mine :slight_smile:

What if the voting deadline is changed from midnight to noon BST ? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Not a problem i willl be awake / at work then :slight_smile:

Maybe. But as I seem to live my life being in financial debt to members of Sotonians, bar bills, gambling, not sure anyone would pick up my charity donation tab after a few Bullfrogs. Bloody PayPal hack
I’ll come up with some offensively humorous polish double entendres when I recover from my magic morning picking mushrooms in the forest here.

With @Barry-Sanchez being scared of Discourse, and foraging the spiciest stories of the alt-right websites that he won’t attribute here, I think we need a reliable ManShoutsAtCloud.

And I am prepared to pay money for it.

3 Likes

In your dreams , honey

1 Like

Article 50.

Customs Union.

Referendumb

People’s Stoat

Pap’s Right

Re, re, re Moan

Boris’ Bitch

Go Gove.

Micky ‘the Governor’ Gove

Vote Gove

European’t

Barnier’s Beeatch

1 Like

Very good

Juncker’s Junk

too raw Bletch… too raw, bound also be another broken rule that I have to make up yet… :wink:

Ok seemingly everything I’ve suggested has tripped a switch.

How about Areola Grandee?

too boring… this could be life altering and will be permanent… so should be taken really seriously…

Cunty McCuntface ?

Just a thought…

2 Likes

Chapel Kate?

4 Likes

I’m sure the real one will spontaneously combust if she hears that’s the winner

:lou_lol:

It will be

2 Likes