šŸ˜  The Little Annoyances Of Everyday Life (Part 1)

Fucking shameful if itā€™s true, after the run weā€™ve been on for so called Saints supporters to boo the team yesterday at half time is pathetic. Reading the match report on the BBC the comments are really slagging us off for doing it, and rightly so. Embarrassing to be honest, and anyone trying to defend and justify it should take a long, hard look in the mirror.

Thereā€™s always been an element who will boo, leave early but return when the team takes an upturn and call themselves loyal supporters.
Theyā€™re like supporters of the top 6 but rarely attend a game. Just fair weather supporters. Just worthless cunts.

Get it forward!
Stop fvcking around with it.

And a number on Twitter who even now only give grudging praise to Martin because they were so vociferous he was a mistake and so angry we did not sack him in September (Duncan Holley, Saints Mike as examples)

I was guilty of this a couple of times on Saturday - some of the playing out of our six yard box gives me the willies

I do think Russ needs to have a think about this strategy if we go up - fucking about with the ball in your own penalty area when Haaland is lurking about wonā€™t end well

4 Likes

I think i said on here before that it is absolutely wrong that the NHS has more non-clinical staff than clinical staff - literally a case of the tail wagging the dog

Looks like the British Army is going the same way, 76k in the Army, 63k civil servants in the MOD - given how badly MOD stuff up procurement etc you have to wonder what they all do

2 Likes

Probably the same as the procurement dept with the company I work for.

It appears they have employed failed Tesco shelf stackers to procure technical equipment from all over the world ( it doesnt work they are fucking useless)

1 Like

2 Likes

Going to the freezer to get dinner and finding out it said defrost thoroughly before cookingšŸ¤¬

ā€œBilly Connolly returns in a new series.ā€

Words Iā€™d fervently hoped never to hear again. FFS. :unamused::rage:

Discovered the match was on our TV system last night.

This fucking morning when the Leccy said he watched it Bollocks.

Oh FFS. Fvcking bvnting cvnts

Yesterday was an insanely lucky day.finding Polish Ales cheap.
So i got a lottery ticket.
And FFS got an expenses paid Corporate invite to Oktoberfest instead.
I mean what use is.
Oh wait.

4 Likes

Ok. After the traumas of our failed hot water and heating, new boiler and major replumbing we find ourselves with two devastated rooms to decorate.

I ill-advisibly suggest doing the first one ourselves (ie by me) and set too, making good flaws and two coats on ceiling and walls. Good job, if I say so myself.

However, on Mrs S inspecting my magnificent work she has found almost a square centimetre that is imperfect and my 7 hours work is therefore declared a failure. FFS

Thank fuck Iā€™m going to Southampton on Saturday whilst her ladyship does the gloss. God help me if I criticise anything or Saints lose.

3 Likes

Went out for Sunday Lunch today.
Not our usual haunt so they didnā€™t know who we are and gave us a small table for two.
"You guise OK? "
ā€œNo weā€™re notā€

1. Neither of us identify as ā€œGuiseā€
  2. Only one of us could only remotely be considered a ā€œGuyā€ but he likes to be called Lord Slowlane.
  3. The other likes to be called Mā€™Lady Slowlane.
    The food was OK but as we had not been recognised the Chef didnā€™t come from the kitchen to see if the lunchtime fayre met our approval.
    Itā€™s all about standards, always standards. :rage:

Lord Slowlane Gentleman Thug.

download

2 Likes

Say where, so we can go and torch the place?

1 Like

I can certainly sympathise. Those Little Chefs havenā€™t been the same since Blumenthal left them.

Ā£10 for a small Popcorn?
Fvck that

Business class lounge in Malabo has no alcohol/ food in it and there are no shops or restaurants anywhere else airside to get anything. Thank god for the breakfast bar

Just bulk buy these. Different colour but taste the sameā€¦

The sibtitles were in Polish.
Half the film is in Fremmen
With subtitles
I still understood

It is not a film.
It is an event.
My jaw truly dropped