šŸ˜  The Little Annoyances Of Everyday Life

Thatā€™s it Solsjaer out, Ralph in.
Weā€™re doomed!

When you have the new Jack Reacher novel but youā€™re too sick to be able to lift the damn thing up to read.

Delivery drivers who cannot find our block of flats. It is a ā€œnew buildā€ (2015). Quite big block but the signage is poor. The postcode is now on googlemaps in the correct place rather than a mile away. But we nearly always get called and then have to talk them through how to find us.

1 Like

When you move country, you come across a sea freight option known as loose cargo. Its when you cant fill a container with your own junk.
They quote shipping days. You give them your gear, then, experience of everyone i know has been it sits around for a month or more waiting for space. When i sent stuff to UK for my ex it was 3 months before it even saw a dock.
So, imagine my shock, when gently asking if our junk had a ship date yet, we were told it would arrive here in about 21 days.
In fact their shipping time quote had been 45 days and it will arrive here 41 days after collection.
Truly remarkable.
And obviously, smack bang in the week we are in Scotland for a family wedding.
:lou_facepalm_2:
Still might be some kind of record

People who insist on talking to me when I am drinking coffee and no I donā€™t care if he is Mr T

2 Likes

You fancy mr T?

Let me think about thatā€¦NO

4 Likes

So we headed off to lunch about 1ish. We couldnā€™t get to the end of the lane as a cherry picker van has broken down. Small lane and no way around. No other routes out. As were on hols we had been just having lunches out and something light in evening. Weā€™re at my partnerā€™s parentā€™s place and there is just enough in the cupboard for a pasta. Nothing in freezer as last year it broke and I heroically cleaned it out for them. So they no longer leave anything in there.
We may go feril and have to butcher an alpaca in the field next door!

Day off today due to half term and I get up to this

And now one of my daughterā€™s has worked out how to cast her tablet on to the main television :lou_facepalm_2:

Goto router
Remove power cable
Hide power cable
Blame BT / Sky etc
Ignore next half hour meltdown / Iā€™m bored comments

Go to shed
Take beer

5 Likes

Do you pity the fool?

You have to be joking. Anyone that talks to me when I am drinking coffee deserves everything they get. Drinking coffee is a serious occupation

1 Like

Home made or from your local Barista?

Home made and not that instant rubbish

Get you with your posh coffeeā€¦

Mrs C_S seems to spend a kingā€™s ransom on the stuff every week.

Canā€™t stand the stuff myself tbh.

Obviously a lady of discerning taste, after all she married you didnā€™t she?

1 Like

True, she did. I think it was a character defect on her part tbh.

Mind you despite the drag factor of my Waterside genes the kids have come out remarkably unscathedā€¦

1 Like

Egg chasers

$^:^=#"&Ā„+Ć·*
Stop *ā‚¬%%=$ kicking the ball away

Rant over

The only up side is that I am too twatted to care