😠 The Little Annoyances Of Everyday Life

:angry: The Little Annoyances Of Everyday Life

Supposedly you can see 14 counties from leith hill tower. Cant see more than 14 yards today. National trust cunts.

2 and half days before leave. 2 cases are now causing some issues. I cannot face all the paper work plus travel to get it all done. Why bother going on leave eh?

It turns out European trains are just as shite as at home - in the NL and have seen more cancellations in my time here that a bad day at home

Now sat in a €300 taxi trying to catch a plane

:lou_angry:

Have been in a taxi from Rotterdam to Schiphol doing the same more times than I can remember.

Also I’ve never been robbed in the UK but had a wallet stolen on a train in the Netherlands.

As an aside, the police actually asked me if I needed a counsellor. I said it was just a wallet but the police officer (female), with a straight face and perfect English said that I should see it as if I’d been violated.

They are deep thinkers those Dutch.

The planning inspectorate have held up the appeal of the freeholders to build 4 flats on top of our block of flats.
Joy.

You’d be gutted if you’d been sold a penthouse.

I think the tenants at the top are. One is trying to sell at present. It’s going to be a faff for us but it probably won’t impact on us really. It’s the fact it’s only 4 years old. The freehold was sold (without notification) and they want to build something to make approx £2mil in sales. Its not like it’s social housing which is desperately needed in London. It’s just pure greed.

What on earth is this country coming to? Shameful.

Personally, if it was arranged as part of a planned cull (which is beneficial to the overall health of the particular deer population) then I have no problem - particularly if the meat enters the food chain.

Otherwise I can’t condone it.