šŸ˜  The Little Annoyances Of Everyday Life

You are a true Sotonian!

We mainly build things out of crap
:lou_wink_2:

6 Likes

But actually @Llwybr-Cyhoeddus if we get to a meet up - letā€™s makeit a post match meet up. We may have stuff to talk about

1 Like

You can talk shit before or after.

4 Likes

When the dogs look at you and you can see they are asking ā€œ What the fuck does that wanker want nowā€

More like they got used to not having you around and they are thinking ā€œthat cuntā€™s in my seatā€

2 Likes

The ones by the bar you are 100% correct.

Low cost airline check in queues.
Fast bag drop :joy::joy:
Yawn

1 Like

Given that my alcohol tolerance levels are best described as sub-Bletchian. Should I get to a match day session that would be guaranteed.

1 Like

Standing in said check-in queue. Guy in a suit comes up from about 6 people behind and berates me for pushing in. I was ā€œbehind himā€
Guy in front and guy behind us stare at him in amazement.
Mrs D_P was less subtle. ā€œNo, he was always in front of you, the queue simply went around that corner between the ropes, see?ā€
I did very well not to chortle.

Anyway Mrs D_P is on her way and Iā€™m being raucousā€¦
Well, Iā€™m watching the cricket without being disturbed or moaned at for not watching Netflix

That really looked llike a crap way to beat the queues at Nandos.

Hope Luke Shaw is OK

This is a good example why the BBC and MSM piss me off

The story is not about what the headline implies- he had nothing to do with what happened, apart from being inconvenienced :lou_facepalm_2:

Blimey, Iā€™m getting grumpy this eveningā€¦,

One of my bucket list of places to visit is Svalbard.

Just did a Google street map tour of Longyearbyen the main town.

Surprised at the number of cars hotels and bars etc, but wasnā€™t best pleased to see what appears to be a couple of white guys taking a picture of a black guy on their phones as a curiosity. I may have misinterpreted the pictures but go have a look yourselvesā€¦take a walk up the main (only?) streetā€¦

Glasses (the ones for eyes) that somehow end up needing to be cleaned all the time.

2 Likes

Ta.

1 Like

Yepā€¦buy the bestā€¦cry once. :+1:

2 Likes

Jacob Rees-Mogg on the TV all the blooming time.

2 Likes

Odious character- him, not you @Intiniki.

Politics in the uk is in a sad and sorry state if JRM and Clown BoJo are the only newsworthy characters held up as the figureheads of Brexit.

1 Like

Going to the tyre shop expecting to get a puncture repaired, came out having had to replace all of the tyres and am Ā£500 worse off.

Felt like I had stood in the middle of the garage, legs apart and invited each of the mechanics to give me their best Jonny Wilkinson impression.

3 Likes

Canā€™t you fix a bike puncture yourself?