😠 The Little Annoyances Of Everyday Life

Standing in said check-in queue. Guy in a suit comes up from about 6 people behind and berates me for pushing in. I was “behind him”
Guy in front and guy behind us stare at him in amazement.
Mrs D_P was less subtle. “No, he was always in front of you, the queue simply went around that corner between the ropes, see?”
I did very well not to chortle.

Anyway Mrs D_P is on her way and I’m being raucous…
Well, I’m watching the cricket without being disturbed or moaned at for not watching Netflix

That really looked llike a crap way to beat the queues at Nandos.

Hope Luke Shaw is OK

This is a good example why the BBC and MSM piss me off

The story is not about what the headline implies- he had nothing to do with what happened, apart from being inconvenienced :lou_facepalm_2:

Blimey, I’m getting grumpy this evening…,

One of my bucket list of places to visit is Svalbard.

Just did a Google street map tour of Longyearbyen the main town.

Surprised at the number of cars hotels and bars etc, but wasn’t best pleased to see what appears to be a couple of white guys taking a picture of a black guy on their phones as a curiosity. I may have misinterpreted the pictures but go have a look yourselves…take a walk up the main (only?) street…

Glasses (the ones for eyes) that somehow end up needing to be cleaned all the time.

2 Likes

Ta.

1 Like

Yep…buy the best…cry once. :+1:

2 Likes

Jacob Rees-Mogg on the TV all the blooming time.

2 Likes

Odious character- him, not you @Intiniki.

Politics in the uk is in a sad and sorry state if JRM and Clown BoJo are the only newsworthy characters held up as the figureheads of Brexit.

1 Like

Going to the tyre shop expecting to get a puncture repaired, came out having had to replace all of the tyres and am ÂŁ500 worse off.

Felt like I had stood in the middle of the garage, legs apart and invited each of the mechanics to give me their best Jonny Wilkinson impression.

3 Likes

Can’t you fix a bike puncture yourself?

Inset nee Teacher Training days!!

OK I get that they’re needed but the little snot’s new school is now closing down half a day early the day before an inset day!! WTAF

Do they realise the hassle they cause parents in having to find childcare arrangements or take days off work!!

Also, couldn’t they have a block of 5 of them and have an extra week off of school!!

Why cant teachers do training during there holidays like I have to ?

What festivals are on?

Colleagues kids go to a school Fawley way (New Forest Academy??) that has two inset days the Friday and Monday of the Glastonbury weekend,

Another mates school (teacher) they do an extra half hour training at the end of each week and take the inset days as free holiday (another academy)

It’s odd, because its Remain that seem to be obsessed with them.

Nah, obsessed is the wrong word. They’re a comedic sideshow distracting from more important matters.

the only problem is that misguided support from some quarters and media coverage somehow make them think it legitimises their positions. Do you actually trust them to do what’s right by you and yours?

1 Like

People in the 40s who call their parents mummy and daddy still.

3 Likes

We had ideas above our station…we called them, Mater and Pater. :lou_lol:

2 Likes

And you didn’t get your first pair of long trousers until you were 18?

:lou_wink_2: