📰 The latest news!

What a very curious story from China.

I must have driven under or passed by that crane dozens of times whilst doing ship repairs in Jebel Ali container port

Apparently, according to a friend who drives them in the docks, this one is only 6 months old…one careful owner…slight dent in rear 3/4 panel.

Should this be in a thread of its own??

Well there’s a surprise! :lou_facepalm_2:

1 Like

This is not correct. They are still waiting for Kent.

South Thanet. Well dodgy!!

What the actual fuck?

I only go away for 24 years and the place turns into some kind of perverts paradise.

To think I spent that Saturday afternoon watching the Hull game when this was all going on down the road.

I assume some Sotonians are on cctv…

Sex scandal in sleepy Salisbury

TThe thought of the Blue rinse brigade in their Barbour jackets and Hunters Wellies…

Rolf Harris has been released from prison. Lock up your daughters.

I thought my dog was looking decidedly edgy this morning.

Swedish government drops its rape charges against Assange.

More to follow…

British government reckon they’re going to nick him anyway.

2 Likes

Ouch

$20 million for two Pizzas

1 Like

Is this harsh?

9 years in prison for smoking in the toilets on a plane (and starting a small fire…which could have killed everyone but didn’t)

Rapists and murderers get less than this (probably, I’ve no idea)

1 Like

The perils of being an early adopter

Like me continuing to use this shitty windows phone.

oh, wait…

:lou_facepalm_2:

This tickled me. My Yarpie mates are all up in arms about Zuma and how the west isn’t getting involved ('coz they’re afraid to criticise a Coloured Politician in case they are accused of racism) as they say…

But you cannot make this stuff up

https://newsatlast.com/2017/05/30/taken-bribes-politician-not-human-president-zuma/

‘I HAVE ONLY TAKEN BRIBES AS A POLITICIAN BUT NOT AS HUMAN BEING’ – PRESIDENT ZUMA

I understand the point of doing things as a politician that you wouldn’t as a normal person. Corbyn doesn’t want to use weapons as a person but as prime minister he might have to. I’m not sure why the West would get involved in bribery accusations in Africa. What’s it got to do with them? It’s not the colour of his skin that is stopping action from us. It’s either that we don’t see it as our business or, more likely, our politicians don’t want to rock the boat in case people start looking a little closer to home. Our corruption and bribery may be a little more sophisticated but everyone knows its there.

5 Likes

Thats a bit close to home. I use that place to get a beer or three before getting on a flight evrey now and then. and use a condominium behind it it stay in if I have to spend any length of time in Manila.