šŸ“° The latest news!

1 Like

yes gavā€¦Maundy /laundry was the gag. It was inspired and topical, like HIGNFY

screw you ted! You cant even quote properly!

OK I get it now but jokes are less funny when you explain them. Do it again next maundy when Iā€™m offguard and Iā€™ll upvote it.

Iā€™ll do it on laundry day

So then, Kelvin MacKenzie, News Internationalā€™s very own Barry Sanchez, has been suspended by The Sun for allegedly making ā€œracial slursā€ against Ross Barkley and stereotypical comments about the people of Liverpool. And on the eve of the Hillsborough disaster as well! Now as much as I feel that MacKenzie is someone who should not be let near a column, let along edit a newspaper, this smacks of total BS. The paper has editors and sub-editors and would have been very aware of the content of his column before they published it. To distance themseles from his comments now there is a fuss about them is total bollocks. They should take full responsibility for their actions and not just let Mackenzie take the rap.

And if I was a gorilla I would sue The Sun for saying that I was anything like Ross Barkley.

1 Like

And in other news, Trump demands a ride in the Queenā€™s Royal Carriage when he comes to the UK in October.

What else does he want, a sit on the throne and try on the crown?

The cost of security is going to be astronomical.

We should treat him like any other tourist. Let him get a black cab from Heathrow and journey in via Epping Forest.

I resent that you prick, he is a stereotypical southern bellend like you who sneers at Liverpool. A cheap shot by him and yourself means your more in tune with that cunt than me.

1 Like

Jeez @barry-sanchez

:lou_facepalm_2:

If Iā€™m prodded of course Iā€™ll bite, at fucking snide like that as well, the bellend is taking liberties.

Iā€™ll leave it that then Barry - just lighten up a bit fella.

See you on the match thread eh?

1 Like

Of course, being likened to him is a tad incendiary, it worked well done SOG you fat inbred, go boil your head.

You really are a very strange individual Barry. If I were you I wouldnā€™t start drinking so early in the day. Or is it something harder?

Where am I sneering at Liverpool exactly? Just to spell it out for you, not only do I think that MacKenzie is out of order, but The Sun is more so for allowing it to be published in the first place. As for me having more in tune with him than you, your posts on here are often very similar in tone and content to MacKenzieā€™s Sun articles. Still, it is good to see you getting warmed up for a rant at Puel should we lose today.

When God was dishing out genes for SOG he received a pair of 501ā€™s and a picture of BBCā€™s life on marsā€¦

I am sure this means something to you Barry, but, as usual, I have no idea what the fuck you are talking about. The mention of Mars might allude to you being on another planet?

Surprise statement from PM T.May due at 1115 this morning.

Speculation that she could either be resigning due to ill health or calling a snap election or both.

Hoping sheā€™s going to confess to being the spawn of satan.

5 Likes

She canā€™t just call an election anymore, but weā€™ll see. Might be time to get the earphones and Radio 4 on. Iā€™ll work out which bits are lies later.

Snap election or she says tax will have to rise for Death Star renovationsā€¦

6 Likes