šŸ“° The latest news!

I keep saying. I lack @saintbletchā€™s infinite patience. Sometimes thatā€™s a good thing.

Weā€™ve never banned anyone before. I donā€™t like the precedent of doing so.

As you point out though, we do have a precedent for laying down the silence hammer (ok, not in those exact words) and the nice thing about the silence hammer is that you can set an expiry date.

Those expiry dates will go further into the future for repeat offenders.

1 Like

Oops

Happy National Day!

:poland: :poland: :poland: :poland: :poland:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Bt11in-T7I&app=desktop&ab_channel=Onet.

Hmm, maybe a bit previous ā€¦

If she lives that long of course

1 Like

Exactly my thoughtsā€¦

1 Like

I never knew you were not allowed to call a person a cunt on facebook just been banned

2 Likes

:man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming:

1 Like

Iā€™ve seen that word being used on the Internet somewhereā€¦canā€™t remember where.
Can some cunt remind me?

1 Like

The jokes just write themselves donā€™t they?
2 Likes

Hmmm

BBC News - Belgium expels Danish right-wing activists over plot to burn Koran

2 Likes

Good.

Am surprised Mr Sanchez is restraining himself on this. Am sure he is viewing :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

Cummings has gone, with immediate effect.

1 Like

Except heā€™s working from home till mid Dec. Canā€™t figure that out.

Behave!

I think a lot of this is optics. The Tory MPs need their pound of flesh and symbolic victory. Cummings departing Downing Street with a cardboard box. Cummings will stay to finish the Brexit stuff and then I doubt youā€™ll hear much more from him.

Iā€™m starting to think that the reports of Boris going in the new year have some credence too.

1 Like

So all the blame for any resulting fiasco from 1st Jan can be laid squarely at the feet of Cummings and Johnson and not the Party?

Sounds about par for the course.

:roll_eyes: