⚽ 🔃 The January 2022 Transfer Thread

Me. I don’t have a life.

3 Likes

Are you implying scepticism of my sources, which I regard as impeccable? :rage::rage::rage:

1 Like

No. I think he knows you and your sources of material…

:wink:

I’m wounded. :cry:

2 Likes

Can I have some of what Eddie is smoking? Coming for the challenge? Yeah the challenge of how much of the money he can spend…

1 Like

Wonder how much the Villa owners are paying…he could be a real game changer for them.

1 Like

Agreed. May well be on a huge salary but if he rediscovers his Liverpool talent then wow

St Etienne set to come in for Valvery?

St Etienne are leading a number of French clubs interested in Southampton right-back Yan Valery .

The clubs would like to bring him back to France on loan from St Mary’s. Valery has made only one Premier League appearance so far this season.

But Southampton are not assured to let him go because they have a number of injuries and Valery may be needed to play this month.

Valery has 18 months left to run on his Saints contract.

Hmmm, personally I don’t think he is what Spurs need, sounds like a Levy not a Conte signing to me

Same problem as Utd.
Keep buying "Star names, rather than the #6’s they need. No way Traore is close to being a replacement to Son

Oh.
Wait

Bugger, there goes my FPL next week Salah AND Son both out for a month

“Will this affect Tottenham in the transfer market?”

No, but it might result in a few more “covid cases” being reported in North London and some games being postponed, Newcastle style.

7 Likes

Breaking news at Newcastle.

Trippier has just handed in a transfer request.

7 Likes

I was hearing that Newcastle were asking for a refund

4 Likes

Somewhere this afternoon, Mike Ashley is chuckling to himself “they used to say I was the problem.”

9 Likes

Poor old Matty Targett.

1 Like

Can we sign Djed Spence in time for Tuesday?

Chris Wood to Newcastle. Odd.

1. Why would Burnley sell?

2. For all the war chest they apparently have, maybe the toon can only attract players from other struggling clubs