šŸ‘ØšŸ‘©šŸ” The (in character) Actor/Actress you'd dream of being locked down with

You are, of course, correct. Itā€™s been a while.

Bacall?? Hell, yeah :+1::+1::+1::+1::+1:

But Iā€™ll see your Lauren Bacall, and raise you Myrna Loy in the Thin Man. :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

new age going Daenerys Targaren from Game of Thrones the early episodes.
DnZFHONDNf4l

1 Like

We have a winner.
Certainly agree on early Daenerys, before she realised what the world was all about.
And despite the movie being not great Iā€™d also accept the Terminator Sarak Connor version of Emilia.

Wasnā€™t Sarak Spockā€™s Dad?

4 Likes

Amy Pond.

Clara Oswald

Or

Rose Tyler

Pick one

• Amy Pond
  • Clara Oswald
  • Rose Tyler

0 voters

Yes we can have a different set another day

Damn, that is actually really hard.
No wait, I mean difficult
After watching Jumanji 2 I was convinced but nowā€¦
I have gone for Clara.
No, Has to be Rose.
Damn Amy
No, itā€™s

Debra Barone from Everybody Loves Raymond. She was later on in Malcolm in the Middle and looked the same (sexy AF).

Interestingly, Winona Ryder (who is sexy AF) looks just like Debra Barone in stranger things. And Iā€™d like to kiss her too

2 Likes

Just to be clear, Iā€™d rather kiss Winona Ryder than Debra Barone

1 Like

And Iā€™m aware the one of them is a character in a sitcom and the other an actual person

Why have you not included Peri?

I had this outtake on VHS back in the dayā€¦Louise Jamesonā€¦funny clip too. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Because Iā€™m bored and decided to go all London Bus.
Thereā€™ll be another one along in a minute, so have gone with the latest set first.

Might turn this into a proper competition different rounds different eras then have semis & a final overall winner happy ending

Just as long as you include Michelle Ryan.

Did you know?
The Special she was in was filmed in the desert near Dubai.
They shipped the Double Decker Bus as sea freight in an old fashioned not in a container way.
The crane driver team used the wrong type of lifting gear - basically a sling to lift the bus out.
Obviously the weight pressed down, top of the sling squeezed.
It was too late to ship a replacement & too damaged to repair.
It spent several months parked 80m from my old pad next to a school.
You can see the damage in this clip of Michelle

It was A BIG THING when they came to town

2 Likes

I must admit that I donā€™t remember this episode at all, I never really watch terrestrial TV so wouldnā€™t have seen it advertisedā€¦

Without wanting to offend anyone here, adults who watch Dr Who are probably cat owners.

3 Likes

I do and I am, and your opinions mean nothing to me :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I could tell

Have two catsā€¦ but then again I am known for being twice the cunt than most