:northsouth: The forgotten North will issue the first blow tonight

Labour will get the first indication of what will happen now and how they’ll (we’ll) fragment, the winners quite obviously will be the reactionary and populist parties up here, fucking London Labour and their right on appeasement will split the party and leave us unelectable for years, the tories will gain, how the fuck can they possibly gain from being the worst Government in history?

All we have to do is go for the leave and then pledge to put a reentry vote back in on the manifesto.

Its as simple as that.

Tories down 396
Labour down 81

Not good for the main parties - not really surprised Abou the tories - serving governments never do well in local elections even when they aren’t continually fucking up. But Labour should be doing better

1 Like
2 Likes

You realise these are local council elections Baz?

Hardly earth shattering

Good to see the main parties taking a battering so far though.

Schadenfreude

2 Likes

Of course I realise its a local election, people couldn’t care whether it was a vote for andrex toliet paper or the grease proof stuff from school, every opportunity now the North will vote for populist parties and it will hurt the Labour party more than the tories, I’d just accept defeat and split the party and form coalition after elections, Southern Labour and Northern Labour want and have totally separate agendas and have very separate issues.
We’re different in political terms.

Were the Brexir Party fielding candidates?

Bloke in my office reckons the Lib Dems are getting in because they’re pro-Europe rather than it being a protest vote against the main parties.

Me, personally, I voted for the independents!!

Tell that bloke that is only possible in Labour pro Brexit constituencies which of which there aren’t many in the North, there’s lots of reasons.

Both Tories and Labour given a kick up the arse. Shame for hardworking local Councillors, but hey ho. Hopefully it will remind both, at national level, that they are not around for their own self interest and they should fucking well get on with trying to be public servants.

1 Like
2 Likes
1 Like

Over 1000 dedicated local Tory councillors have lost their “jobs” thanks to the utter clusterfvck the parliamentary party have made of Brexit trying to keep their jobs.
That is so the wrong way round.

And Maher was heard insisting on the BBC that the people have now made clear the what the nation needs is for her to press on with Brexit

This woman is completely deranged and on another planet?

:man_facepalming:

Edit: Maher = Mayhem

Damn you autocorrect

2 Likes

Randomly, I bought an ex demo laptop about 10 years ago in Dubai

It had been named.

Maher.

Your typo is the only ever time I’ve seen that typed on a screen

Glad to be of service - was autocorrect tbf

1 Like

https://twitter.com/ToryFibs/status/1124690633136984066

I see we have 60 Labour MPs refusing to back any deal without a second referendum.

That tune will be changed by month’s end.