⚽ 📰 The Football News Thread

Wouldn’t normally say this, but hope they made a loss

3 Likes

It is remarkable his initials are I bet

https://twitter.com/thornado_/status/1592981575159152641?t=ljJks08utYzpHPwX2XSgLQ&s=19

2 Likes

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Well played.

AU tweeted theyd made an official approach to Citeh to sign Haaland on loan during the WC

The comments are hilarious- proper fanboy melt downs

2 Likes

HCDAJFU…anyone ?? :rofl:

Yeah.
We need some help in the Retail Department

1 Like

:eyes:

Just caught the news - clip of MU peeling Ronaldo off the side of Old Trafford

Once a cunt. Always a cunt.

3 Likes

Not for the money though the intense Arabian football atmosphere

2 Likes

Their fine cuisine & vintage Wines

2 Likes

Goat and chips?

2 Likes

Hey - nothing wrong with goat and chips! Goat curry is my favourite, and with chips!

2 Likes

Infantino in the news again

Apparently every football nation should have a stadium named after Pele as mark of respect.

Maybe we should throw our hat into the ring - the Saint Pele stadium could work, although the beautiful game hasn’t been played there for quite some time.

Or maybe he should STFU, stop posing for selfies at funerals and concentrate on how to improve Fifa’s image

3 Likes

I think he thinks FIFA isn’t a said broken horse but a perpetual cash cow that provides plenty of champagne on ice side served with parties and caviar. Why fix something that isn’t broken??

Am I the only one concerned by the actions of this lady?

She reports Berhalter for something that happened 30 years ago to stop the abuse that her son was receiving online. Strange.

1 Like

Now, I’m no genius but I suspect this may be motivated by the prospect of financial gain.

1 Like

I was caned at school on several occasions. I will be taking legal advice. :rage:

4 Likes