🌎🌏 The Fall of Western Hegemony and the Transition to a Multipolar World

You’re barking mad if you think that. You’re giving Russia far to much value in respect of their World economic standard, they’re minnows and its only going to get worse.
I see they’re trying to take the west to court this morning over $300 Billion, if its only taken 55 days for Russia to start panicking, what will they be like in a year?

Goodness gracious me, as if COVID, war in Europe and economic collapse of the West weren’t bad enough, we’ve now got nuclear attacks from zombie middle Eastern dictators to contend with. If the attack is still imminent our past actions obviously weren’t strong enough and we wouldn’t want to look weak, so what you are saying must be impossible.

1 Like

Even as we speak, our glorious leaders are discussing potential targets. Anyone we have a grudge against, or has oil/rare elements, or we frankly just don’t like the look of, can be linked tenously to Putin and invaded without further ado. Set up a tame report, riddle it with half-truths, redactions and outright falsehoods and Bob’s your uncle. We’re good to go. :+1::+1:

1 Like

Only to a few, 5 in fact.

2 Likes

Article by Scott Ritter, where amongst other things he writes about the legal basis for the Ukraine Special Military Operation and how although Russia will win the military battle in Phase 2 they will not have won the political battle by this point and therefore they will need to implement a phase 3, which is not something they have yet outlined. If this involves further military action the legal aspects of this are going to be particularly interesting because according to Ritter, Putin has gone to great lengths to conduct this operation strictly in accordance with Russia laws via the limited powers granted to him by the Duma and which are grounded in the UN charter. They are demonstrating to the multipolar world that the US way of business “the rules based international order” i.e. whatever US says goes no longer applies and that the multipolar world will have genuine standards a “law based international order”. Therefore if I understand correctly anything they do in phase 3 e.g. destroy Finland, take Kiev will need to be legally justified based on the UN charter.

Convicted of exposing himself to an FBI agent posing as a 15 year old in an online adult chatroom in what may well have been a politically motivated sting.

Doesn’t change the fact that he was a highly respected former United States Marine Corps intelligence officer and former UN weapons inspector.

Hi Barry, I’ve flagged both your posts. They’re completely irrelevant to the discussion and you already know the answers to the questions anyway, not least because I highlighted it myself in previous posts.

Quite the libertarian…

Can you answer are you pro invasion and pro Putin? Or simply anti Ukrainian?

Posting the same thing on multiple threads now???

If so it’s a mistake, I apologise profusely for the offence and distress caused, I hope this hasn’t ruined your 4 days off.

Not at all. just pointing it out just in case you hadn’t noticed

Having a lovely day one of my 4 days off thanks.

1 Like

The offer of 15 years off is still there

I see you keep applying for it.

Maybe someday I will approve the request

Unprecedented.

Things are not business as usual.

1 Like

Arguably the UK being happy to sell off industry / services to China hasn’t helped

As I understand it selling off industry is actually a natural consequence of unipolarity and that’s potentially one of the upsides to multipolarity in that the western industrial base will grow again.

I have no idea what that actually means apart from the industrial base growing again.

No need to explain though :wink:

Yes its great capitalism, selling to the overseas markets to cheapen labour and human rights.
You’re quite the legend.

Not sure if the point you’re attempting to make here. @Donkey_Schlong was clear in what he was saying, so given the Ukraine thread has been quiet for the last few days I can only assume you’re looking for a fresh thread to lash out on :roll_eyes:

Don’t assume, China has been buying, spying and stealing western intelligence and research for years, in turn it lowers the workers bargaining wage, its not rocket science.
The end game is China will eat itself though through a burgeoning middle class wanting western rights either by the ballot box or union rights for the workers.
Simply thinking its 1-0 to China as you hate the west is childish and laughable.

Good grief Barry you really need to take a long hard look at yourself and what and why you post what you do.

Where have I ever said I hate the west? I haven’t so don’t try to make out I do.

Grow up and post when you have something that doesn’t slander others and actually adds something genuine to the discussion.

I genuinely think you’ve a literal death-wish to get banned from this site (again) for causing dissent and attributing lies about other posters as alleged facts. I’m sure the mods are taking note.

1 Like