The European Union

How did it expose them? 4 Million were hoodwinked? Now that’s paranoid, you’re also generalising concerning their voting choice and reasons for doing so, a typical extreme leftist, one dare I say if I am allowed to generalise that’s hates his own Nation and history.

I’m disenfranchised with whole system and practices of Government aren’t you? Maybe a stooge instead…

I’m trying to be kind here Barry, so please take this in the intended spirit. To actually engage in a debate you need to make some kind of sense. Otherwise it’s just tedious and rather pointless.

Tell you what, keep posting and I’ll let you know when you meet the minimum standard for sensible discussion.

3 Likes

Ah the average moral high ground and take the high road intelligence route favoured by many over the years, you see you haven’t made any points yourself other than smug ones and also hugely generalising ones.

1 Like

I’ll wait for a more incisive poster, one with their finger on the European pulse as such, if you don’t mind.

1 Like

Do you find most people are patronising* to you Barry?

*means talks down.

1 Like

Yes you know how it is mate.

1 Like

This is how it goes

1. They think I’m arrogant and ignorant.
  2. They see my point.
  3. They think I’m awesome andwas right all along.
1 Like

Originally posted by @Barry-Sanchez

Ah the average moral high ground and take the high road intelligence route favoured by many over the years, you see you haven’t made any points yourself other than smug ones and also hugely generalising ones.

Nope. But do try again.

No point, bang on the money first time round, Easy to spot and as common as muck is the higher holier than thou intelligent keyboard tapper tapper, seen all over the World and can type anywhere, boring as shite and actually the charisma of a pigeon is seen as an attraction when compared.

1 Like

I think we’re just all struggling to understand why you want us out of Europe, Barry. Are you worried about squad depth?

7 Likes

This is how it goes 1) They think I’m arrogant and ignorant. 2) They see my point. 3) They think I’m awesome andwas right all along.

In my experience:

Someone makes a point, Barry disagrees (no matter what the point)

Someone makes a good argument, Barry disagrees

Someone get tired but keeps trying, Barry disagrees and uses put down related to 80’s TV.

Everyone gives up, Barry keeps going thinking he has won the arguement

Barry get’s banned

Pap accidently contacts Barry and invites him to start again.

And repeat.

9 Likes

Not sure how the thumbs up thing works, I clicked it and it didn’t seem to do anything. I think I may have then inadvertendly favourited it - now I’m not sure if this is favouriting the post or the poster. Sorry Tokyo, I couldn’t take the risk it was the latter, but I like the post.

3 Likes

Click the Vote Up text.

Just give me the points Pap.

btw, completly unrelated subject but can we use our points to ban other more mental posters?

I haven’t said I’m against a possible realignment of the current status, I believe in European partnership but do you believe there is a selfless Union between the 28 members? Its a trade agreement and when has trade concerned itself with people?

You can’t have it both ways Barry, we’re either in Europe, or we’re out of Europe. I would much rather be in! If you look at who isn’t in Europe, they are mostly crappy + small. I wouldn’t want to be like them!

Won’t you be a bit disappointed, if we go out of Europe?

Originally posted by @pap

Click the Vote Up text.

Not quite sure how I didn’t see/do that. Thank you.

I am a little embarrassed.

1 Like

Couldnt they just do what they do in football and have a God tier Champions League union with the likes of Germany and France? Relegate the Greeks and Romanians to also-ran Europa league status where they can do the trading stuff without having as much of a say. Maybe the top performing nation can join for a year before getting relegated again. #sorted.

I would be very sad if we left Europe upon the issue of solidarity with our neighbours but when it’s actually a whole of trade treaties and nothing more than that what’s the point? Do you want to displace more sovereignty for trade? That’s what it boils down to, it’s a failing economic experiment, ask the Germans what they think of it, I was in Majorca last week with Spanish friends that live there and their issues are even vastly different from the mainland, it’s too bureaucratic and top heavy, it’s an experiment that was designed initially for Western Europe to trade easier, the expansion rapidly at that has left many people behind, cheap labour, lack of housing, creaking NHS are real concerns. All for the sake of trade agreements that could and have been signed off by Norway, Switzerland and others.

The top want free trade and many simply want a job, who pays? The honest working person as always, a great but corrupted project, the French wouldn’t let us join and also objected if you recall, we also stitched up New Zealand and others when we did go in but that’s another story.

Originally posted by @Bearsy

You can’t have it both ways Barry, we’re either in Europe, or we’re out of Europe. I would much rather be in! If you look at who isn’t in Europe, they are mostly crappy + small. I wouldn’t want to be like them!

Won’t you be a bit disappointed, if we go out of Europe?

I would be very sad if we left Europe upon the issue of solidarity with our neighbours but when it’s actually a whole of trade treaties and nothing more than that what’s the point? Do you want to displace more sovereignty for trade? That’s what it boils down to, it’s a failing economic experiment, ask the Germans what they think of it, I was on Majorca last week with Spanish friends that live there and their issues are even vastly different from the mainland, it’s too bureaucratic and top heavy, it’s an experiment that was designed initially for Western Europe to trade easier, the expansion rapidly at that has left many people behind, cheap labour, lack of housing, creaking NHS are real concerns. All for the sake of trade agreements that could and have been signed off by Norway, Switzerland and others.

The top want free trade and many simply want a job, who pays? The honest working person as always, a great but corrupted project, the French wouldn’t let us join and also objected if you recall, we also stitched up New Zealand and others when we did go in but that’s another story.

Not sure why anyone would down vote this post. Nothing offensive here.