The Double Relegator & other Weds games

Interesting games on tonight. Liverpool have got Chelsea at home, which could have a bearing on where we end up. We need Liverpool to lose, basically - they’ve got it in them, but they also perform nicely against bigger sides.

A potentially more interesting game takes place between Sunderland and the other scouse Premier League team. If Sunderland beat Everton tonight, they relegate both Norwich and Newcastle before the final day.

I’ve got mixed feelings about this. On the one hand, I think it would be quite cool for Sam Allardyce to retain his record, particularly when it dooms a club that used to employ him. On the other, there won’t be much final day drama if he does.

I also fear for anyone in a 50 mile radius of Sam if he wins.

• Laters Newcastle and Norwich
  • Goes to final day.

0 voters

I’d be surprised if Sunderland don’t relegate their neighbours tonight - and I’d be happy with that.

Newcastle v Burton.

It has a ring to it.

2 Likes

the money is on Norwich Sunderland to win and Liverpool Chelsea to draw

Desperate for a newcastle win tonight

I really want them to have some to play for when they faceTottenham - I really want the Arse to finish above them

2 Likes

Newcastle aren’t playing tonight, it’s out of their hands. If Sunderland fail to win then it goes to Sunday.

Norwich are 4 points behined Sunderland so if they fail to register any points they are relegated.

2 Likes

Newcastle are not playing tonight it is only Sunderland and Norwich

Newcastle only have the Spuds gane left

2 Likes

Does anyone know if Newcastle are playing tonight?

2 Likes

Can we have a “Fuck of you cunt” voting button please??

4 Likes

BTripz and myself were only being helpful due to the vageries of the time continuium we posted nearly the same thing at nearly the same time nothing to see here folks.

But a " fuck of you cunt " button would be nice :lou_lol:

Fucking Newcastle, they ought to be playing tonight. :lou_facepalm_2:

1 Like

I heard that they are, yes.

Should be a cracking game.

Need Chelsea to do us a huge favour tonight, and take as many points off of Liverpool as possible.

All of them would be nice.

My mystic Schitt crystal ball says:

Norwich 2-1 Watford.

Sunderland 1-1 Everton.

Liverpool 1-2 Chelsea.

2 Likes

4 Likes

Originally posted by Jack Schitt

My mystic Schitt crystal ball says:

Norwich 2-1 Watford.

So far, so good…

I have the same but Chelsea to win.