:uefa_logo: ⚽ The Combined European Finals Thread

I’d like to have seen wolves win last night, but it would have been an absolute travesty if they had. Sevilla streets ahead on the night, far the better team.

2 Likes

Watching Leipzig v Madrid, the bird suddenly pipes up “I’ve seen him play before.” She was talking about Kampl, and it turns out she thought he looks like Todd Cantwell.

And to be fair, she’s right. He even runs around in similar fashion :thinking::smile::smile:

She was also surprised that Savic was continuing to play with a bandage on his head. So I showed her a picture of Terry Butcher :smile:

1 Like

RBL 2 - 1 Athletico Madrid

I really enjoyed that game. Loved the Leipzig midfield, so proficient in possession against very heavy pressing, so few passes going astray and terrific movement for passes into space. They were making Atletico look distinctly ordinary, well deserved win.

1 Like

The whole RBL way of playing and achievements do give me a semi, especially when you factor in who laid a lot of the groundwork for their style & ethos.

Hell, we could almost dream…

1 Like

Must be your age… for us younger blokes is a rock-on, fully loaded

So, 11 sweaty blokes running round a football pitch gives you a rock-on fully loaded erection, eh?

Interesting. :thinking:

2 Likes

I just knew someone would walk into that trap!

1 Like

Even better is Aussie rules… I mean look at the barnets and shorts, enough to give even old ‘dysfunction’ Polski’s ’ semi-retired a proper awakening…

images

1 Like

You evil fiend :smile: :smile:

Although not strictly on topic… a distant relative of mine, Ben Cousins, was an Aussie rules player… a very good one, but ended up with a Meth addiction and did time in Jail…

Blimey. 3m 7s 1-0 Bayern. Muller
Ripped Barca apart with ease

1 Like

1-1 :joy::joy::joy:

Blimey cracking OG
6m 52s

Off the post, after a wonderful chance missed by Suarez :open_mouth: hell of a start to the game.

1 Like

4 Barca player’s had an open goal all missed the header!

1 Like

Yep, then immediately followed by a great move by Bayern.

9 minutes without a goal, this is getting boring :smile::smile:

2-1 Bayern. About fucking time… :smile:

1 Like

Stream froze missed goal ffs