The Chinese Have Spoken

Things can get better, stay the same or get worse. What is your point? You have been telling us that her legacy is shite. Are you unhappy about 4 top 8 finishes and a cup final in which we turned over Liverpool in the semis?

At last, the Chinese have spoken. Full statement below.

I must say it’s very polite and they seem relaxed, happy and would like to share that feeling with all the fans.

Anyway, here’s the statement.

新年快乐

6 Likes

Blimey they are ambitious. I feel bad about some of the things I thought now.

That said I will not share my seat with a sardine.

2 Likes

Just realised. We are coming into the year of the dog. We have a dog for a mascot. We are fucking sorted.

3 Likes

Good reasoning. That’d be why all the top dogs were in China, with the scarfs on(ritualistic probably, like throwing bones).

I’d imagine we will finish 7th or 8th and win the FA Cup now.

Ralph will get a knighthood, Les will become technical director of the FA, Pellegrino will go to Real and Gao will be given the keys to Southampton, which he will promptly knock down and rebuild(with the constant worry that it won’t be a patch on Derby, so they are consulting closely with the world authority on all things @barry-sanchez

1 Like

More likely that Sammy Saint will be getting stir fried and served with a dipping sauce.

2 Likes

I’d heard it was this.

你被開除了 Res!

3 Likes

The problem.
80% cost £200mil.
Since then we have sold assets and there is a risk of relegation.
Our book value will have fallen.
Gao borrowed the money probably some cross border leverage but the club was likely the security.
Now his debt is 200 but our book value fall means he may only get 160 back or even less
He may be UNABLE to sell