The Butler Factor

You’re out in front with that application, Bear.

I will be conducting interviews and carrying out pyschological profiling prior to making the decsion.

If I show you lots of ink blots, please don’t say penis after each one…

2 Likes

So tell me, A) to L) - what do you see?

A)

B)

C)

D)

E)

F)

G)

H)

I)

J)

K)

L)

4 Likes

I’ve no idea what a) to k) are, but l) is a toadstool growing in the middle of a three-leaved clover.

I did botany at school.

2 Likes

Originally posted by @saintbletch

I will be conducting interviews and carrying out pyschological profiling prior to making the decsion.

I agree, but let’s be honest mush, there’s not much competition. We’ve one applicant asking if it is okay to call people cunts, another asking if newcomers have to be welcomed and Goatboy pretending he doesn’t really want the job, only to undo himself with subsequent addendums to his application which betrayed his lust for the position. I think he might kill for it.

1 Like

Originally posted by @pap

I agree, but let’s be honest mush, there’s not much competition. We’ve only applicant asking if it is okay to call people cunts, another asking if newcomers have to be welcomed and Goatboy pretending he doesn’t really want the job, only to undo himself with subsequent addendums to his application which betrayed his lust for the position. I think he might kill for it.

I like temping. No need to pretend you enjoy work.

The position of _temporary butler _remains open for applications,. Please see the OP for details.

Can anyone challenge the Bear?

So tell me, A) to L) - what do you see?

[SNIP - Edited by saintbletch]

Hmm, not sure that worked.

Originally posted by @Won-Ton

Hmm, not sure that worked.

Fixed it for you.

1 Like

I’d do it, but I’m not funny enough, and it would just turn into an overly excited cheerleader welcome because I’ve got a new friend to play with. I don’t think that’s the sort of vibe we want to encourage on this site.

I’m curious to see what Goaters has got to offer. This could be the making of him.

I worry for Bear’s workload at the moment what with the Katharina novel (next chapter is already overdue) and the new emoticons commission.

4 Likes

Well, I am a big Goatboy fan Lou, as you know.

However, he has recently seen himself get involved in Ohio-based tornados. What if my aunty joins and gets called a frogschlong in the heat of the moment by an Ohio-primed Goaters?

I worry, is all.

I wouldn’t touch me with a barge pole.

1 Like

That just makes me want to touch you all the more.

How about Fowllyd? He’s good with words, and very nice.

2 Likes

edit

Originally posted by @Goatboy

Originally posted by @Coxford_lou

Originally posted by @Goatboy

Originally posted by @pap

Well, I am a big Goatboy fan Lou, as you know.

However, he has recently seen himself get involved in Ohio-based tornados. What if my aunty joins and gets called a frogschlong in the heat of the moment by an Ohio-primed Goaters?

I worry, is all.

I wouldn’t touch my genitals with a barge pole.

That just makes me want to touch you all the more.

edit

I think Pap’s Aunties would LOVE this kind of welcome from a handsome young man like Goatboy. Make it happen Pap!

+1 I vote GB pls!

1 Like

The ink blots are created by applying ink to the foo foo of your lady friend then getting her to sit on a bit of a4. Some clearly have need of a gynaecologist.
Last one, is tokyos other half, I presume

1 Like

Goatboy, I would like to arrange to interview you, for the position of Temporary Site Butler - Papsweb.

Please confirm your interest and availability.

You should also know that during your (prospective) (temporary) tender, you are required to not do a better job than me, and to not be funnier.

Bletch - butler at pap Palace.

3 Likes

Gambare Gboy!