🐄 The Beef Thread (in honour of Barry)

Originally posted by @Flahute

Who asked you for your fucking opinion you cunt faced wankstain?

Don’t you mean wank faced cuntstain?

Silly sausage.

Nooooooooo!!! But this is so unlike KRG! KRG is always nice Mr Nice Guy! Very disconcerting!

ps. Well played :lou_lol:

pps. Bloody boys!

4 Likes

New year, new me

4 Likes

Ok Hypo, given the unnrecessary and unpleasant post you made aimed at me in TSW today, perhaps you would like to explain why you are such a reasonable poster here and why you are such an utter cunt over there?

4 Likes

Voted up for correct use of beef thread.

2 Likes

Isn’t being an utter cunt simply part of the TSW Terms and Conditions of Membership?

1 Like

Listen up pap u better stop chattin shit bout the Conservative Party, or we’re gonna facefuck u like a dead pig

What did hypo say to you today pls? For context. And lols.

1 Like

I believe you’d do it, as well :lou_surprised:

Now I massively regret having my beef with Pap but not doing it on the correct thread.

Pap, any chance we could repeat it on here?

It is not very exciting I’m afraid Bearsy. I had responded to a post but missed that the guy was joking. he replied “Whoosh” at which point I realised that I hadnt got the joke so I followed up with “oops” Hypo who had nothing to do with any of this suddently appears from where ever he lurks whilst waiting to troll people and pops up with “Would help if you read posts properly before engaging in verbal diarrhoea.” No biggy in the big sceme of things but still no need to be a cunt over something that had nothing to do with him. He also seems to forget that 95% of the stuff posted on TSW is verbal diarrhoea!

So then Hypo, or Hypo’s ex girlfriend, which ever you are, anything to say?

1 Like

I think the answer is obvious, even unto the point of blinding. Or glaring.

I think it would just feel contrived at this point.

Can we just piss each other off genuinely and immediately head here for the row afterwards?

I appreciate you trying to initiate, but I need more spontaneity.

I’ve calmed down now and am just not in the mood.

But I would expect that level of cuntness to follow him over here, assuming it is him?

Originally posted by @pap

I appreciate you trying to initiate, but I need more spontaneity.

I’ve calmed down now and am just not in the mood.

Typical bloke. :lou_eyes_to_sky:

4 Likes

SOG, what are you on !!

You’re getting closer. Keep going.

2 Likes

So…maybe…it isnt actually…him?

2 Likes

No maybe dude.

Dunno man is it plausible that someone would choose to be hypo?