šŸ„ The Beef Thread (in honour of Barry)

Mate, donā€™t worry about it, Iā€™ll PM you about it.

He says, not knowing heā€™s done exactly what I said he would.

Well done @WorzelScummage. For someone whoā€™s blocked me on Twitter, youā€™ve an impressive desire to sow discord on the site I founded.

PM chats. Bless.

There will already be a component of this isn the slowing in the umber of deathsā€¦ as the virus has already taken out many its reached who were vulnerableā€¦

As to the lower number of deaths in the EE states, well there are so many factors at play here that could have an impact ā€¦ the epidemiology of this virus is little understood and yet genotype obviously has a role, with the deaths being higher in non-whites, but this could just as easily be diet, or previous vaccine relatedā€¦ too many variables to draw conclusions at this time.

Will be very interesting to look at the EE situation

Sorry, exactly what you said I would? Win, you mean?

Cherts may well be adding a bit of fuel to this one Pap, but the discord here started with your nazi sympathiser ā€˜trollingā€™ - the subsequent discord is merely the biting response and your know it so stop playing the hurt tartā€¦ anyone would think you were deliberately trying to get a poster to leave againā€¦

If you want to play ā€˜its my ballā€™ call with your 'the site I started ā€™ that is your prerogative and you can tell us to fuck off, but to dress it up as if you are always the innocent hurt party is too transparent, and a bit ridiculous.

Mate, it was a throwaway tongue-in-cheek comment.

I havenā€™t once called anyone a Nazi sympathiser. I didnā€™t make this a huge thing. I made a follow up comment with two other names in the same spirit and your fun-chum lost his shit when he should have perhaps realised that he posted a stupid thing (mostly on lack of qualification) and got some stupid answers.

He could have said ā€œah yeah, got me there, papā€. I should have saidā€¦, like most people would do.

But nah, weā€™ll probably be getting a letter from the Simon Wieshental Center next, via Chertsey :smiley:

But you were the only one who interpreted that point as Chertsā€™ wanting the German making all our decisions /EUā€¦ EVERYONE else saw it for what it was, a comment that right now the decision made about COVID -19, we might be better off had we had Merkelā€™s decisions and not Cummings/Borisā€¦ but you had to turn it into something else. That is what started the Beef Pap, your cant blame anyone but yourself. If also had a mark of trollingā€¦

1 Like

I didnā€™t lose my shit at all - in fact my missus has been asking me what Iā€™ve been chuckling at all afternoon.

I think youā€™ll find there were a number of posts from others on the site that were a bit offput by your comments to me, as evidenced in the replies, so come-on old chap, swallow that pride and admit that you were in the wrong. Itā€™s easy to do and may be quite cathartic for you.

Yeah, deliberately so. It was fun.

Most posters on this site would have seen that as fun and reacted accordingly, and Iā€™m game for their reactions.

Cherts didnā€™t, you didnā€™t and the rest of us donā€™t have the context.

We donā€™t know what Map of Chertsey (for that is your tag team name) discussed in their DM locker room before taking to the ring.

Iā€™ll swallow my pride the day you take your shame.

You really are a twatā€¦ have your ball backā€¦

Yeah, but Iā€™m a Lone Wolf twat, and I genuinely donā€™t give a fuck about The Worldā€™s Worst Tag Team wrestling teamā€™s feelings about me.

Enjoy your next DM strategy meeting, and letā€™s try to keep the vendetta contained to here, shall we?

You donā€™t get humour, I think thatā€™s your issue.

Next time you want to joke about the Holocaust, think about what normal people would do.

This is the problem with autism, no idea how to act in social situations.

Quoting this because I want it on record as how fucking mad you are before you edit.

Absolutely, this should be kept for posterity so people will know you thought it was funny to ā€œjokeā€ about those subjects.

It was actually more of a comment on your repeated and public threats to grass this site up to political lobbies or other organisations.

Remember when you wanted a certain someone off the site and threatened to grass us up to TellMama.com.

Thatā€™s on the public record.

For GDPR rules, which youā€™ve privately reminded us of, Iā€™ll end that list there.

I sent the email, and the links previously. Obviously they didnā€™t think there was enough to go on. Iā€™ll let them police that though, not me.

Anyone else spotted that the BBC radio iplayer suddenly has all of the Hancock episodes available? :thinking: Every series?? :thinking: :thinking: At the same time??? :open_mouth::+1::+1::+1::+1:

Might I suggest that our collective time would be better used listening to these. :grin::grin:

Welcome back @WorzelScummage.

True to form. I never had a doubt.

I look forward to the summons, but I must say, I still havenā€™t got the ones from the previous threats. Perhaps they are late.

I am sure your excellent and qualified posts will swing it.

This is ridiculous. @papā€™s comments have been taken way out of context, they werenā€™t even directed at @WorzelScummage! They were actually sarcastic comments aimed at alt-left liberal sandal wearing sotonians to see how they would react. And whatā€™s more, he was actually aiming his comments at his technical expert advisor @saintbletch the whole time, who, although not actually being present at the time, was who his conversation was actually with. Anyone who denies this is a commie bastard and not a true patriot.

5 Likes