:bbc: The BBC

I suppose the question is

Did she want to tell her story before or after seeing the faked documents, did they tip her over the edge?

My bet is Bashir has long Covid - probably the longest of all long Covid

2 Likes

5 Likes

Is it Black Friday today?

1 Like

Deleted.

So we have a new Chairman of the BBC, the Hon Richard Sharp, a former Goldman Sachs banker where he was Sunak’s boss, he has been an ‘advisor’ on the economic response to Coronavirus for the past year. I bet he has! He has also been a substantial donor to the Conservative Party for several years, to the tune of several hundred thousand pounds. Hands on heart, who could possibly have seen that coming!

1 Like

This has been going on since 2010.

BBC’s head of news was James Harding, Gideon’s best mate.

It’s been going on forever

1 Like
3 Likes

The Sport are better at clearing up their own mess than the BBC.

I remember one Sunday they did a story about a WW2 Bomber Being Found On Moon. The next week, they did a story about said WW2 bomber disappearing from the moon.

Seamless.

4 Likes

Sunday_Sport

I think what this story really proved was just how robust these old aircraft were.

3 Likes

Clearly prepared by the Boffins at LARPA, as that Sport photo was clearly taken by a Canberra

1 Like

It was also actually a TRUE STORY!
The bomber was sent to spy on the Nazi Moonbase construction

They even made a documentary about the Moonbase.

One of the greatest documentaries of all time

4 Likes

Actual photo taken by the bomber rescued by a Canberra

2 Likes

I think the movie is a remake of the Leni Riefenstahl original.

2 Likes

Is this what you tell people on your tours?

I tell them anything they want to hear :upside_down_face:

:+1::+1::+1:

2 Likes

Govt have frozen the licence fee until 2027

Which got me thinking - is it really worth £15/m

For the same you can just about get Netflix and Amazon prime, which in additional to more original content gets you a huge music library and all your shit delivered free

It does cover radio too doesn’t it? The cost of producing the Adam & Dave match day commentary show on Radio Solent is worth the fee alone surely? Oh, wait….:man_facepalming: