💿 The 50 Year Old Juke Box

:cd: The 50 Year Old Juke Box

OK this is a thread that can run forever…
Post up any single or album track released 50 years ago starting this year of course with 1969…
All you need is a long memory or a little research. Mainstream or “off the wall”…keep it rolling, keep it entertaining. :lou_lol:

What a great thread. All the more so because 1969 saw the release of Trout Mask Replica, one of the most influential LPs ever recorded, though it didn’t sell a heap of copies at the time. Here’s one of its more accessible numbers:

John Peel played every track…many times. :slight_smile:

I’ve broken the embed function :lou_sad:

Probably because that track is 51 years old…1968. :smile:

I’m just going to post the whole album, seeing as it’s one of the great albums:

I mean, I could go on…

People who laugh at the rightful Presidente of the Sotonian’s Soviet Repulic will be forced to discuss in detail the inner coding of discourse with general bletch.

I thought you ceased being a comrade and started taking the man’s filthy lucre in the private sector?

It is against the will of the people to discuss El Presidente’s private affairs, please try to be more democratic.

My comments were purely aimed at the Lee Hazelwood track you posted, not your inability to post a simple link. I think you know I am above petty point scoring relating to your habitual ineptitude.