Testimonial beers

Testimonial beers

With barely adequate time for the hangovers to cure, we’ve got another game tomorrow night.

Goatboy and I are going to meet up for beers. I’ve probably got a couple of other mates coming (shame is a powerful tool). With zero expectation at relatively short notice, anyone else fancy meeting up?

If there’s any interest we’l sort a venue. Personally I am feeling nostalgic and fancy the Old Farmhouse, but I am easy.

Have to be a swift one on the way to the ground for me so Farmhouse sounds good.

How will you stash Fowllyd’s wallet this time if he does not show up?

Ahh, going to the game with my uncle and we’ve already decided on grabbing some food at The Tap Room around 6 - 6.30pm.

Was talk last night of The Cricketers? Guess that doesn’t work if you need it to be a swift one.

Originally posted by @ant

Ahh, going to the game with my uncle and we’ve already decided on grabbing some food at The Tap Room around 6 - 6.30pm.

Was talk last night of The Cricketers? Guess that doesn’t work if you need it to be a swift one.

Thats where I’m meeting my crowd and dishing out the tickets. A birthday recipient chose the venue , so that he can fail to chat up the deletable, Polish barmaid. And we can all laugh.

Originally posted by @Lets-B-Drinking

Thats where I’m meeting my crowd and dishing out the tickets. A birthday recipient chose the venue , so that he can fail to chat up the deletable , Polish barmaid. And we can all laugh.

He’s going to rub her out when she spurns his advances?

Thats where I’m meeting my crowd and dishing out the tickets. A birthday recipient chose the venue , so that he can fail to chat up the deletable, Polish barmaid. And we can all laugh.

What a twat.

I hate blokes that get drunk and think that they are God’s gift to barmaids.

Embarrassing.

Thats where I’m meeting my crowd and dishing out the tickets. A birthday recipient chose the venue , so that he can fail to chat up the deletable , Polish barmaid. And we can all laugh.

This Deletable Barmaid is she a 5 F’s

Find em

Feed em

Finger em

Fuck em

Forget em

Who says romance is dead?

Its more a philosphy than romance Pap

I think most people have some love for Kelvin. Even Bletch.

Wish there was some online coverage, can’t see any reason why they couldn’t stream it - even behind a paywall

Although we dont pay for real matches online anymore :lou_lol: We would make an exception for a testimonial where all the proceeds go to charity

Read this as Testimonial Bears. Double vision and lack of sleep :lou_facepalm_2:

The Testimonial Bears were a great band - until the drink and drugs caught up with them.

Unless Utd win 19-0 then Sky Sports news had better devote some time to mentioning this game tonight.

We’re going Farmhouse due to Goat’s tight schedule.

If anyone is out after, let me know on the thread. Nice to have options.

I thought that my 10yrs posting on Saints Frms was going to pass unmarked, so am both gratified & humbled by this Mark Of Respect.

Rickie Lambert still hasn’t missed a penalty for Saints. I enjoyed the Northam singing "you’re just a shit Rickie Lambert at Tiss":grin:

Puncheon went off after 8 minutes and was handed a toilet roll.