🇸🇾 Syria

How are they going to redeploy 100,000 people without noticing? Will they have to pay more for extra luggage and weapons?

Bollocks.

Pro Assad anti Western crap.

Without who noticing?

The BDO or the PDC I suppose.

1 Like

Well the media, you don’t appear to believe them unless they’re pro Syrian/Russian though.

lol. Did the (Barry endorsed) media report terrorists redeploying to Syria from Jordan? Northern Caucusus? Indonesia? China? Saudi Arabia? Turkey? Tunisia? Or did it just relabel them as ‘opposition’ or ‘rebels’?

I can just imagining them at the airport

“Anything to declare sir?”

Everything is the West’s fault in your eyes, its never the fascist Muslim fundamentalists, or despot Russia’s fault, or dictator Assad’s fault.

Its always someone else.

Entirely predictable and sad.

You agree that terrorists have managed to redeploy to Syria then?

I don’t deny it but a mass 100,000 redeployment is bollocks, and to China?

Tell me how that would exactly work, please do.

I don’t reckon there will be 100000 left after the Syrian Army offensive.
I don’t think all retreating Jihadis will go to the airport together and try and check their luggage.
More likely that they will retreat to Turkey and onward or move to muslim enclaves (such as those in China).
What makes you think terrorists will have any issue moving around the area when they are being supported by US/Saudi/Qatar/UK/Turkey?

I’ve got to sort of agree with Barry here, what do they mean be redeploy?

Moving 100k terrorists across Iraq and Iran into Afghanistan/Uzbekistan/China would be, logistically, difficult to hide.

You’re talking bollocks and listening to pro Russian and Assad shit, how are they going to get into China I asked?

How did they get out of China?

100,000 Muslim Chinese left China to fight in Syria?

Stop digging, you’re talking bollocks.

No. That’s not what I said.
My point was that terrorists have managed to go and fight in syria from all over the region.
What makes you think that they will not retreat from Syria and redeploy elsewhere?

He thinks it like Daenerys Targereyan and the Dothraki in Game of Thrones marching through the desert…

Thats not what your quote of the Dr says, is that codshite? Or a mere exaggeration?

Context dear boy. Have you read the quote but not watched the interview?

It’s ok, I can answer my own question as you posted 10 minutes after I posted a 23 minute video.

Is that the show where they reiterate terrorist every 3 seconds just in case you forget?

Context?

No you’re simply believing what you quite rightly want to but are unwilling to change even in the face of it being absolute shite.