🇸🇾 Syria

So you follow reporters as opposed to papers for your reports, even more close minded.

Nope and the source of the information in your article isn’t from the reporter.
Now look up the truth about your source.

Yes I think I gathered that before I posted it…

I was referring to SOHR mate, not you.

1 Like

One admits to liking the odd pie and a port at Christmas but please…

1 Like

The barrel bomb report was from the SDHR,I thought they were the good guys and the SOHR were the bad guys?

Or maybe every side has its own agenda?

I think this is what I have been driving at all along, there are no good and bad guys, its grey, people think life is black and white when its dirty.
We’re quick to condemn our own which is right and fair to do so but also condemn a totalitarian tyrant leader.
Lets stay out of the middle east and let them have their sectarian war, a war we had in Europe that tore the heart out of it 500 years ago.
Unless you want intervention and if you do buckle up and quit bitching,

Report was from the SNHR and they are more dubious than SOHR, but similarly funded by foreign governments. They have a history of gross exaggeration and blatant lying. I wouldn’t believe a word they get payed to say.
Go with no good guys and everyone having an agenda, you’ll be less disappointed if the truth ever comes out.

Yeah, that’s what I meant, I think, I get confused I guess there may be 26 S?HRs out there!!

My philosophy to a tee

1 Like

Chaos is always exploited. So now ISIS are regrouping in Syria because of changing situations and a battle for recognition/funding.
What a mess.

1 Like
1 Like

George Galloway has been covering the White Helmets coming to live in the UK this week. Fucking shocking state of affairs, and fairly obvious why it’s happening.

You’ve almost got to marvel at our propaganda operation though. They get labelled the Syrian Civil Defence by our reporters, only mill around in rebel-held cities, were funded to the tunes of 100s of millions by our governments, and were right next to jihadists that did not wear white helmets. The suggestion that they might have been funneling Western money to the headchoppers is a big one.

Airlifted out by the Israelis, I understand.

Anyway, I’m okay with them coming to live here on one condition. We go Inglorious Basterds style, graft those fucking White Helmets to their heads permanently so we always know who they are.

Because when they took them off in Syria, they looked remarkably similar to the jihadists they were sitting next to. In some cases, identical, I understand.

2 Likes

No western outrage over this?

1 Like