šŸ‡øšŸ‡¾ Syria

No is this the one about black and deck strimmers?

Where have is said we should (bomb Syria)? We should stay the fuck out of the Middle East and wait for 1000 years until their sectarian war has ended.

@pap & @saintbletch

It does get confusing when @Barry-Sanchez responds to multiple posts one after the other.

Comedy value. greatā€¦butā€¦

Shit reply Barry. Itā€™s quite clear who the person following an agenda is.
You couldnā€™t disprove anything, so just dismiss it, as it confuses what youā€™ve been programmed to believe.
As your mate says, sad.

Not really, you believe what you want and Iā€™ll believe mine, what are your news sources that are so even handed?

My God.
Somebody on the planet still believes news sources.

Thatā€™s quite remarkable.

Starting with journalists who have actually visited the country they are ā€˜reportingā€™ on may be a good idea.
Maybe those who actually interview civilians in those countries?
Maybe award winning investigative reporters such as Fisk and Hersch rather than some tubby cunt in a northern semi?

Maybe but donā€™t people distort and even lie, Fisk also said that in the independent.

And my house is detachedā€¦

This is where weā€™re different, ā€œiā€™ll believe mineā€ shows it.
There is no ā€œmineā€ unless youā€™re emotionally invested in one side and you are.
Why would you(and the whole western msm) believe without question the word of a dress shop owner in Coventry over people on the ground in Syria otherwise?

Barrel bombs.

Yes, another easy to remember and often repeated without evidence couple of words for the gullible. Hereā€™s another.
Drone strike.
98% of deaths from Western drone strikes are innocent people. Who killed all those innocent people?

98% seems high, I donā€™t believe it.

1 Like

Horrendously high, not just high Barry.

New NGO data? :joy::joy::joy:
Now go look up the quoted NGO.

I looked at the Independent and that where Robert Fisk reports, you fell for it.
Pick and mix son, you pick and choose to your agenda, even with the paper supposedly questioning the gas claims.

1 Like

What the fuck has an article by Bethen Mc Kernan got to do with Fisk?
The guardian is full of shit generally, but still gets some excellent pieces.
Are you trying to imply that any news outlet is either 100% correct, or 100% incorrect?

It would appear the only excellent pieces are the ones you agree withā€¦

Look up the source of your article. Might help.