🇸🇾 Syria

We can’t strike without 100% proof, that we can agree on, but what are we striking? I think we need to stay out of the Middle East UNLESS there is a mutinational task force, not the UN as they’re a toothless tiger.

This afternoon the former head of the British armed forces in Iraq, General Jonathan Shaw, was being interviewed on Sky. Watch him get immediately cut off when he went off script regarding the events in Syria. This is blatant censorship, the powers that be are determined the truth will not come out. This guy is a serious player, former head of the armed forces FFS. Why, and by whom is it deemed that the people of this country are not allowed to hear what he has to say? More than a little scary IMO, it is difficult not to draw the conclusion that we are being lied to by the Government. They are clearly in control of the media.

Could you do the usual with the link please modboy.

https://skwawkbox.org/2018/04/13/watch-former-head-of-british-armed-forces-cut-off-for-going-off-script-on-syria/

https://skwawkbox.org/2018/04/13/watch-former-head-of-british-armed-forces-cut-off-for-going-off-script-on-syria/

3 Likes

Don’t know what happened there, definitely worth seeing once though!

1 Like

Quite blatant, quite shocking. :lou_angry:

1 Like

Sky News who’d have thought? Projection of news is always going to happen, if this happened on the BBC I’d be seriously worried, from a right wing newsroom? No not at all. People arent naive enough to be shocked by this, its simply fuel for the the weak minded, biased media? Stone the crows.

That’s the equivalent of saying nothing happens.

1 Like

The neighbour’s daughter works for the UN, he didn’t like it once when I aksed what they had actually done and Trump was 100% to question to what they actually do, we need a UN for the 21st century, one that is fully prepared to have purpose and vigour with international support, the scale of waste in central Africa is down to us not having the balls to do anything about it as its Africa, millions die and are displaced and yet it never gets a mention.

1 Like

Hold on, are you actually suggesting that the recent gas attacks in Syria are as a result of th Uk security forces supplying the weapons and then instructing as to the time and place as to when to deploy it?

They’ll only need another 70 or so years to get their act together…

The ONLY humane solution is to let Russia Bash at st Al stabilize the country THEN do a deal with Russia to get the bad guys including Bash at to set up a proper democracy.

Yeah right…

It’s all about the pipeline

1 Like

I’m suggesting it’s a possibility. We train, arm and finance these groups, calling them rebels. They are no such thing. They are foreign jihadists. You know, the kind of people that chop of the head of a 19 year old boy and film it for prosperity. It’s not not a big leap from weapons to chemical weapons.

Won’t be us making the final decision though.

1 Like

Have you been watching BBC current affairs lately? They have been studiously following the government’s agenda for weeks, reporting government propaganda as facts, not just on Syria either. It is obvious to some that news editors have been got at. It has clearly been decided somewhere that the views of the former Head of the Armed Forces on the Syrian crisis must not be heard by the British public. Why is that do you think? Perhaps he is a ‘Putinbot’, and a ‘conspiracy theorist’. That could be it!

3 Likes

There is no way on earth the UK would supply a rebel group with or endorse the use of chemical weapons. You are smoking the same stuff as Pap if you seriously believe they are.

You’re genuinely fucking crazy SOS.

Sadly the world is in its next cyclic ‘we are fucked’ mode… scary, shitty and fuck knows what to say to my 13 year old as she grows up… here is the world… its ruled by cunts like Trump, May, Putin… and a load of religeous intolerance… :lou_sad:

1 Like

Who illegally sold prohibited chemicals(used to make sarin and vx) to Syria when they were on side?

These chemicals.

Several hundred tonnes of the chemical dimethyl phosphine(DMP), more than once.

Several hundred tonnes of trimethyl phosphite (TMP).

Unspecified amount of hydrogen fluoride (HF), through a third country.

Your rebel group are no such thing, they are imported jihadists(partly paid from your tax).

I’d say, if you so blindly trust our government you can so easily dismiss it out off hand, ask @pap to pass it to you next :lou_wink_2:

1 Like

Coming from you Barry, i genuinely take that as a compliment.

1 Like

If I wanted a Pound Shop @furball , I’d go to a Pound Shop and buy a Furball, demanding a discount, obviously.

The Germans sold Chemical weapons to Saddam who then dropped them from French Mirage jets guided by American satellite battlefield guidance onto Kurds and Iranians.

Lets not pretend the UK would be beyond dubious practices either now or in the past.

We were providing Syrians with chemicals used to make weapons years ago.

1 Like

Depends how you view the white helmets though. They will be the fall guys IF we don’t steam in.

Possibly posted before. Worth posting again because of Barry’s input. For someone that claims to be woke on all things, he seems to have a great deal of trouble seeing how it all works.

Barry, meet James Le Mesurier, former British military, a sometime mercenary of Blackwater, a private military contractor and founder of the White Helmets, the sole source of evidence for this latest alleged attacks.

1 Like