:pl:⚽ SuperBru - Premier League Predictor 2020/21

Be careful…you’re not wearing a parachute, the fall will hurt. :lou_wink_2:

As I found out last year… its a marathon not a sprint…

2 Likes

I have you all exactly where i want you…

And the results are in for the first round of the second season (excluding the virtual premier league)

This one has the proper forum names on it

And the :chapeau_jeune: goes to the our esteemed leader and founder of Sotonians @pap, well done that man, every person doff their caps.

the :wooden_spoon: goes to @TheMightyOstrich, what a fine return to the forum the flightless one has had.

Won’t bother with a leaderboard just yet, that will come.

Honourable mention goes to @saintbletch for not coming last.

@Pap you have a new badge, @TheMightyOstrich badge incoming

1 Like

Absolutely smashed it.

2 Likes

Smashing fantasy football too. You lot are screwed, might as well give up now.

2 Likes

can I have a real Rolex to go with the logo I have please.

1 Like

Well, well, another week and another :chapeau_jeune: for @Pap and another :wooden_spoon: for @TheMightyOstrich, lots of people got lots of points this week, so good predicting all round (mostly)

So, the leaderboard after 2 rounds is :-

Still no Rolex for @PhilippineSaint, maybe if he wins this year as well, maybe…

2 Likes

Well, I wasn’t expecting that.

Can I just say that I am still Mr Knows Fuck All About Football?

Think of these as flukes, the sort of thing that Homer’s nodding chicken could have done if he’d had a numeric keypad instead of a reactor control panel.

1 Like

Just feeling the opposition out at the moment its a marathon not a sprint. The crown is already on an upward surge. :slight_smile: any reason why I could only see the first 19 games to put the scores in ?

2 Likes

Apropos of nothing, is there any special prize for three wooden spoons in a row?

1 Like

You get to keep the original wooden spoon, and Bob has to spend ages crafting a new one for you to get the following week.

If it happens we might have to create a Lonsdale Spoon badge…

1 Like

Talking of wooden spoons since covid started the company decided we could play gsmes on dunday afternoon instead of working do i msde a trophy for the winner and a wooden spoon for the best loser
At the prize given on monday teabreak yhe wooden spoon winner is given the biggest cheer.

I cant be bothered to correct the spelling

1 Like

Epic.
A Sotonians record could be inbound

2 Likes

Four games. Two wrongs. Two exacts. I’ll take that.

Gotta tell ya, this takes REAL skill.
:man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming:

2 Likes

Ya see that’s what you get for betting against the mighty Saints. You’ve been punished. :lou_eyes_to_sky:

SERIOUSLY??? :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: