:pl:⚽ SuperBru - Premier League Predictor 2020/21

And if somebody has put my scores in correctly you will have not a hope in hell of winning.

Just got confirmation that the same scores or as close as I can remember predicting have been put into the system Cheers @BTripz

Now that @Sadoldgit is back we co-opt him for the prediction league…sign up dear boy. :face_with_monocle:

Join Sotonians, our Premier League Predictor league on @Superbru! You can find the pool here:

https://www.superbru.com/premierleague_predictor/pool.php?p=12252408

2 Likes

I’ve signed up to superbru and joined the sotonians league but when I do I start predicting? And how/where? Do I have to do it each week? Can’t I just do it all in one go (I’ll still win)?

1 Like

Yes you can do it all in one go I did last year all games predicted before the season began and got the cert to prove I am the best :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks

Just downloaded the app and done round 1

1 Like

You can change your predictions right up to kick off time but once the game starts the predictions are automatically locked. If you want to see what others have predicted for that round of games you have to first lock your own predictions. Once locked you can’t unlock to make changes.

2 Likes

This is the most useful thing you’ve ever said. Thank you old timer.

2 Likes

Awww…isn’t that nice. :lou_lol:

I set out in life trying to be useful to those somewhat less informed than myself but up 'til today I’ve simply been called a smartarse.

It’s taken all this time for someone as kind and thoughtful as Fats to make a little dream come true.

Thanks…I think I have something in my eye. :kissing_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

That’ll be the semen again.

2 Likes

You rascal. :lou_lol:

Welcome @Sadoldgit, @DellBoy and @Fatso

Your application to join the league has been approved, that makes 11 members of the pool, should make it more exciting this time around

2 Likes

I can’t begin to explain how excited I am.

2 Likes

…what could possibly go wrong. :lou_lol:

1 Like

Did you type that with one hand?

1 Like

I have always thought that I am the world’s worst at score predictions. We are about to find out just how bad.

2 Likes

You’ll never be as bad as me or @saintbletch

2 Likes

That’s true.

1 Like

You weren’t upposed to agree with me…

1 Like

Welcome to @pap and theMightyOstrich (whom I can’t @ for some reason)

1 Like