:pl:⚽ SuperBru - Premier League Predictor 2020/21

Hmmm set fair for a feast of culinary delights for the rest of your days so it seems. :lou_lol:

1 Like

I may not be winning, but I dont think I ever got 4 results (not scores) right before on a day

2 Likes

Round 26 - Do we have our first drop out?

Round 26 has come and gone and it appears that @pap’s initial enthusiasm, when he was leading the competition, has waned in recent weeks, he hasn’t made any predictions for week 26 and I can see the same for Week 27 (although there are 3 games left this week that he can predict on). Will my gentle prodding bring him back into the prediction fold?

So, on to the congrats, well done to @TheMightyOstrich who did a Sheffield United (v Manchester United) this week and tops the week with an outstanding performance prediction 10 of the 17 matches correctly, 3 spot on, have a :chapeau_jeune: young man.

Last week’s :wooden_spoon: winner @Saint-or-sinner comes 2nd with only 9 predictions out of 17.

Unfortunately, due to @pap’s non submittal @lifeintheslowlane get this week’s :wooden_spoon: with a pretty abject 6 predictions.

@Upsidedownsaint is still going strong and pulling away from @JxgrSaint, will they last the pace??

Boom!
Another week not coming last.

0-5 Citeh Bob? What were you smoking?

Drugs, at least I can post in the correct topic…

1 Like

Round 27 - So long @pap and thanks for all the fish.

So, I guess it’s official, @pap has officially resigned from the league, after giving it large at the beginning of the season his predicting prowess has obviously deserted him, like he has us…sniff.

So, plesantries dealt with :slight_smile: on to this weeks :chapeau_jeune:, well done @Sadoldgit, 8 predictions from the 11 matches, 3 sport on, wear your hat with pride my boy…

@lifeintheslowlane what has happened, 2 weeks on the trot that you have picked up the :wooden_spoon:, 5 games predicted correctly but so far out it’s unbelievable, best you up your game for Round 28 ( :wink: :wink: :wink: )

Leaderboard schmeaderboard

@Sadoldgit and @lifeintheslowlane swap places, @pap plummets down the table…

1 Like

Ummm.
According to dodgy streams there is a game being played at this very moment.
Otherwise, good post

Last week’s results…

Ah. @lifeintheslowlane clearly heard you

2 Likes

I’ve given up on this shit. Soz, but at least I lasted longer than I did with my Fantasy League predictions.

1 Like

Hence the winky emojis…

1 Like

Well a bit like Saints really.
The hiatus in an outstanding season was just encouragement to others who obviously felt somewhat steam-rollered by my uncanny footballing insight. I was running away with it before taking a mid-season break but now I’M BACK!
Read it and weep. :lou_lol:

1 Like

Round 28 - the old ones still teaching the younsters

So, after 2 weeks of grabbing the :wooden_spoon: with both hands @lifeintheslowlane has returned to type and put in a stellar performance this week and warms his pate with this week’s :chapeau_jeune:. Before the Wolves v 'pool game it looked cut and dried but @Sadoldgit got that spot on a came second by 1 point.

Oh look who’s at the bottom again, good old @TheMightyOstrich…actually I’m being harsh on him, this is his first :wooden_spoon:

leaderboard, boring, boring leaderboard

1 Like

There is a very strong possibility of many of us (OK me) getting Nil points this week

I appear to have 3 points after 1 game am on the up :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Round 29 - Only four matches

So, well done to @PhilippineSaint who predicted the correct outcome for the 4 matches last weekend, 2 right and 2 exact, shall we give him a :chapeau_jeune:, I guess we should!

Not doing so well was @Polski_Filip who managed to get 1 result close and for that he gets the :wooden_spoon:, as he got the same points as @TheMightyOstrich I presume the predictions he got wrong were worse than @TheMightyOstrich’s wrong ones!

Leaderboard

No real movement on the Leaderboard, @PhilippineSaint and @Fatso swap places, @Upsidedownsaint still leads the field.

1 Like

Can we kick @pap out of the league completely? It’s not fair if I’m beaten to the bottom on a technicality come the end of the season.

Gone…