Summer 2017 transfer window

And so it begins…

https://www.clubcall.com/southampton/bertrand-on-liverpool-radar-1850472.html

I’m sure these rumours arising (again) ahead of our game with Liverpool are purely coincidental…

:smirk:

I am starting to think Liverpool have one scout and his name is pap.

3 Likes

This is good. I now expect a £35m offer for Forster on the first day of the transfer window.

1 Like

And Tadic swapped for Coutinho.

1 Like

ppffftt You dicks are aiming low. I am holding out until we swap Darren Farley with Baz.

Tadic and Forster swap for Mane and a £10 million Everton gift voucher

Mane?

Do we want him back?

It’s like taking back a girlfriend or boy friend* who previously dumped you in the most painful and humiliating way, knowing that they’ll do it all again for 10 shots of jagermeister** and a packet of fags

*We Sotonians are nothing if not tolerant about such things if that’s the way you roll.

**Or a sniff of shandy bass

Another story on the same theme:

Sadly I’m inclined to believe it. As a Saints fan it would be foolhardy not to.

1 Like

Sell/Release
Mouez Hassen, Paolo Gazzaniga, Cuco Martina, Martin Caceres, Florin Gardos, Jordy Clasie, Lloyd Isgrove, Jay Rodriguez

Sell if the price is right
Virgil Van Dijk, Ryan Bertrand, Dusan Tadic, Shane Long

Loan Out
Harry Reed, Harry Lewis, Jake Hesketh, Josh Sims, Olufela Olomola, one of Matty Targett/Sam McQueen if Bertrand stays

Fire directly into the Sun
Stuart Taylor

1 Like

haha what’s Taylor done to deserve that? And will he be on the 2nd stage of the rocket taking Puel to the moon?

If you were Tadic’s agent, you’d be the world’s shittest agent. You’ve already said you’d flog him for a quid. 10p for @goatboy and Tadic would have a minimum release clause of a fiver (or SaintsWeb annual subscription)

I found this quite amusing. Imagine if Liverpool sent their bid for Virgil to Sotonians. I’d hope that pap wouldn’t pass it on, but imagine the Scouse in him wouldn’t be able to resist the chance for some commission.

Shut up @fatso .

Your opinions are wrong.

Now I’m not one to take any notice of speculation and rumours, I prefer to wait until news of potential transfers has been confirmed and whatnot. Unless of course that news makes a loathed rival club look like a bunch of shitbird cunts, callously trying to rip out a vital organ before the heart has stopped beating, and offering their spare change for the wounded party’s trouble.

Everton try to get player on the cheap with snide and paltry offer.

3 Likes

You’re a better headline writer, that’s for sure.

2 Likes

Haha you might think so SoS, but my application to the Liverpool echo wasn’t met with the same compliment :lou_wink:

1 Like

So now Hull have gone 2 down at Selhurst Park…the Sotonian Vultures will be rubbing their hands. Just a note of caution…Maguire totally OWNED by Benteke for the second goal.

…and now Maguire has done his ankle ligaments…

I don’t know if there’s any truth in this but would be good if it happened

exclusive-southampton-tables-loan-offer-for-manchester-city-kelechi-iheanacho/