:netflix::prime_video_logo: Streaming Recommendations

This is another one that makes me chuckle (poor recording mind):

1 Like

I see Netflix has THE GREATEST MOVIE EVER…
For a Gargantuaned Friday night.
Mars Attacks
:innocent:

2 Likes

:roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

A little something for the evening perhaps?

More realistic than Independence Day.

1 Like

Well that was a big hit - Mrs P_F loved it her pals are already watching it as well.
Rather shows Polish girls fine traits well. :roll_eyes::crazy_face::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Watchable for the lads
And worth watching for Anna Marie Siekluka

Just watched The Outsider, don’t know how true to the Stephen King book this is but I really enjoyed the series, King back to his scary best IMHO…

I now need to read the book, goddammit, like Mr Mercedes…

Anyone watched the Umbrella Academy? Thoughts…

Definitely gets better towards the end…

Fell asleep after a couple of episodes

Anyone watch Succession on Sky Atlantic? That’s pretty good.

You seem to have television narcolepsy by the sound of things…

1 Like

I’ve got that…between 9.20 and 9.50pm. I always awake to ask, “Uhh ahh what happened?”

3 Likes

Tbh thank fook for football.
Mrs P_F is up at stupid o’clock each day to do garden stuff before gets too hot so by 8pm your time is no longer bothered watching TV.
prior to that it’s getting tougher to find “new content” on Netflix.
Example was Overlord last night. In normal times I’d teview it as a Dogshit attempt to make a slick looking modern version of a cult B Movie.
But instead I was the Zombie and watched it and annoyingly rated it as watchable.

Snowpiercer is very very good. But I just cant get my head around why humanity get on a train. Maybe it was ruined by The Dark Tower story of Blaine the Train. Anyway gotta try to watch Upload on Amazon this week. Kids keep telling me “to get into it”
We will try.

Whatever you do don’t watch “In The Line of Duty” a 2019 cop movie on Netflix…they’re pushing it at the moment. Watched it last night and regretted it, well I say regretted it, it was one of those movies that are so bad you just keep watching for the next predictable cliche. :lou_facepalm_2:

That and of course I’d like you all to watch it a suffer as we did. Pain shared is a pain halved. Thanks.

1 Like

I guess you’ll enjoy Overlord tonight then
:rofl: :rofl:

I don’t think so…I’ve just nodded off watching the trailer and it’s not even 9.20pm. :lou_lol:

1 Like

Every year something very very bad happens. It is a TV show so horrifically bad, presenters have made careers out of making it worse.
Now Netflix has released a film based around the badness of that show that takes it to a level of terrible ness.
Hell, the critics gave it ratings even WORSE than terrible! It is DREADFUL!
But.
It is right up the top of Netflix’s ratings. It has an Audience approval rating close to 8/10 so wtf?

Fire Saga is Will Ferrell being awful while trying to look like Thor.
A joke dream, middle aged in a joke band with his half sister (maybe not) and Elves.
And that is the whole point. They’ve made a fimn about Eurovision that is even worse than Eurovision. An exercise in crapness par excellence.
Graham Norton with some killer lines.
Pierce Brosnan & the Pub “We know they are awful but they are OUR awful”.
And all through it shines Rachel McAdams.
Total nonsense. Best awfulness we’ve watched in ages.
Loved it. Beer helped

2 Likes

GLOW

That is all…

2 Likes

So you gave up on The Umbrella Academy but persisted with this…

Maybe I just don’t find Steve Carrell funny…

Tbh I ran out of steam on Space Force. I love silly, it started that way and went shit.
Fire Saga started shit and went to pure parody and that may be why I and others thought it was horribly awfully brilliant

I thank you for GLOW

Fire Saga is on my “with Mrs Btripz” list…

1 Like