šŸ‘€ Strangely compelling

This one has to be watched to the VERY end

1 Like

Sadly there is no wheel change kit in the bootā€¦ and Kevin has been giving it large

1 Like

Kevinā€™s behaviour is becoming a concern. He might need some kind of intervention.

3 Likes

Love the handcuffs and gimp mask in the background in the shed.

This seems like a new video but it didnā€™t look like he was using his new spray booth. Perhaps it was.

Also love that he went to the trouble to re-print the ā€œNeighbour from hell ate my guinea pigā€ headline from the Sunday Sport to line the bottom of the spray booth.

He goes to a lot of trouble to make these.

Top bloke.

3 Likes

I fear that Kevin may have been influenced by his namesakeā€¦

2 Likes

This is devastating news.

I hope youā€™ll join me in burning that wretched cunt Australia to the soil.

Just watched this oneā€¦

Itā€™d been buried in soil for 30 years and he does an amazing job - making parts that have sheared off.

This time Marty lines his spray booth with thisā€¦

ā€¦and then midway through the video he breaks out to say that some of his viewers had advised him to have a manicure as there is a lot of close-up camera work of his nails.

So he decided to follow the adviceā€¦

But there was a breakdown in communication and he ends up with theseā€¦

Then, during the outtake section at the end, Marty removes the nails.

Checkout his feet.

Lol.

4 Likes

oh good I donā€™t need to watch it now.

1 Like

I suspect most of his 50000 subscribers are thee for these clever momentsā€¦ cult following :slight_smile:

1 Like

2 typos in that post. Must do better MOT.

3 Likes

Half humanā€¦half alligator - be warned

1 Like

Classic this weekā€¦

1 Like
8 Likes

I want to be a tram driverā€¦!

4 Likes

Thatā€™s fucking hilarious. Are those car-driving twats really too thick to understand that trams run on rails and therefore (a) they canā€™t swerve out of the way, and (b) their emergency stopping ability is severely limited? Looks like it.

2 Likes
8 Likes