šŸ¤Ŗ Stir Crazy Antidote #7 - Six gigs but one's a lie

Led Zeppelin?

I was at that one and for the life of me, I canā€™t remember why?

Correct.
When I first met the young lady who is now Mrs. LC she had just got a job with a member of Zeppelin. Part of her signing on fee were 2 guest tickets for the front row at one of the Earls Court concerts. She wanted me to go with her but I deemed that Zeppelin were too uncool for me !!
A few days later she went with the band to the Montreux Festival but returned soon after having fallen out with the guitarist. He accused of passing on the wrong time for a meeting, she told him that he did not know what century he was living in let alone the time. I maintain she wanted to get back to me. :blush:

2 Likes

You did the right thing, in so many ways. So, clearly, did she.

1 Like

This thread has become too confusing to follow. Alcohol consumption is sheer coincidence, Iā€™m sure.

2 Likes

Nope saw him Paris of all placesā€¦

Correct! Although, I was involved in their production at our Uni, I did not stay for the gig as bombastic goth rock was not really my thing

Bay City Rollers?

1 Like

OK to make this clear the one I havenā€™t seenā€¦yetā€¦are The Stonesā€¦ @Intiniki was correct. I did have an offer of a guest-list pass from my US band friend John C when they played Glasto 2013 and the Stones headlined on the Saturday night. I said ā€œYeah love to, can I have fourā€ He said sorry the whole 7 piece band have 5 passes so Iā€™m afraid I only have one to offer. As much as Iā€™d have loved to go I only had a couple of dayā€™s notice and the logistics at the time were just too complicated.
As long as they are still touring, I have a chance but I ainā€™t paying a hundred quid for a ticket.

Think Iā€™ve got 4 out of 5. :sunglasses:

1 Like